logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Rina09, it's something confusing sleep , when any user or me shop online, I am always check the price range, products, its varieties to fit my personality and budget.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I
I
I don't mind I mean I shop anything that I think can be good to me. I love shopping and If I am into something then I really do not think about the consequences.

Last edited by isabell smith; 08/18/14 10:05 PM.
R
R
I would like to know isabell smith what things allow you go for shop online like price , product etc .which site do you like to shopping more

W
W
I like online shopping.

D
D
Generally, I like online shopping. Because it is really very convenient. You want what can be found online. Unless I desperately need something, I will go to the mall. By the way, i'm lazy guy.

M
M
I love online shopping. It not only save time but also offer a large variety to choose for at affordable price.

L
L
Before becoming an online retailer myself, I did approximately 80% of my none food shopping online. If I wanted or even fancied something, first thing I'd do is find it online and compare prices, read reviews etc. There's been many an item i was considering that I choose either to buy or not based purely on the opinions/reviews of complete strangers. Maybe I'm an exception, but online shopping is increasing exponentially, particularly with the advent of smartphones and their respective apps, companies make it so easy for you and it's this convenience they are relying on to get your business and I believe this is a positive thing. Lets be honest, if you can order something in 5 minutes during a coffee break at work in the morning, then collect that item from your local post office on the way home at 5pm without the queuing or hustle and bustle of the stores, thats got be a plus and several hours saved off your life to do other thing ~ like try on everything you just bought lol ;-)

M
M
Yes I am shopaholic & I love to shop online as well as offline. IMO, Both have some advantages and yet some disadvantages too. In online shopping we can surf along many different brand sites or some eCommerce sites which deals in cloths and accessories but we can't get the fill of fabric whereas in offline sometimes it consume more time to find desired product in stores.

H
H
Yes, I prefer to go online shopping because of time and money saving.We can get huge discount through online shopping. i normally use coupon codes, discount offer for online shopping.

T
T
yes i prefer online shopping and buy my most things online

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.