Next Thread
Print Thread
#873207 08/02/14 09:13 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
I don't believe for a second that the owner of the last episode really got to treatment hoping he would become sober. He looked like a psychopath (he is already a criminal since he is a drunk driver..sure does not care about anyone).

And wow did that singer owner was awful, Rihanna sounds like Celine Dion compared to her!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Nancy Roussy #873387 08/04/14 06:26 PM
N
OP Offline
N
What a bunch of freaks in tonight's episode.

I never tried drugs and never will but if it were up to me all drugs would be legal so I have nothing against drugs but that man is a wortless idiot doing nothing all day while the rest of his family works hard. And the two sons are also disgusting making money while their mother loses money plus they are stupid not connecting their place of business to the lodge, what were they thinking that their mom would lose the lodge and that it won't affect the bar and the restaurant? And I have no pity for that woman, she lives in the United States and in that country women have rights so it was her own choice to kill herself while the rest of her family did not care!

And these rooms were sickening! Dirt and insects everywhere, yuck sick.

And wow what a dumb idea to make loud music all night long while they have guests, maybe just maybe in the middle of a busy big city it would be understandable but not in a place like that.

Nancy Roussy #873748 08/06/14 05:01 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I've watched the show for the first time and this was the episode I saw. I enjoyed it. I can't imagine staying in a place like that even for a show. I won't stay even if they comped my room, even with a sleeping bag, I'd be too afraid something would run up in there with me! :-)

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Nancy Roussy #873752 08/06/14 05:14 PM
N
OP Offline
N
I had to stop eating when it got to the part where he was showing all the dirt spots. Thankfully there were no spiders when he showed bugs but I can imagine how big they can become in places like that. The part where the man touched something on his comforter saying that he thought was a booger I almost got sick when he touched it, I never would touch it let alone sleep in that bed!

Nancy Roussy #874456 08/11/14 06:06 PM
N
OP Offline
N
That family was so sweet!

I knew Gordon would turn that garden into something like he did. When I saw they had that I knew this could be a gold mine especially in a university town. I also loved what he did to the rooms. The new food looked so good. But the best was that he gave them an appartment and paid the first six months.

Oh and strawberry on sushi? I am biased when it has to do with fruits with vegetables and meat because I hate it but who does that? Was it ever done before that? Like he said at the end what was she thinking!

Nancy Roussy #875127 08/18/14 07:10 PM
N
OP Offline
N
That place looks so beautiful from the outside and it was in a beautiful place but it was disgusting in the inside. I hate the man who owns this place, my parents are just like him they go hide and act like nothing bad is happening. And who the hell accept to work for nothing? Having a job is important but it has to also come with a salary! I did find it nice to rename the place after that moron's beautiful sweet dog but still I believe he did not deserved all that help.

Nancy Roussy #875584 08/25/14 05:26 PM
N
OP Offline
N
What is going on tonight? The episode they showed right after Master Chef was a replay and I just saw on a Canadian channel that they have a new episode! That on a rare night when no Canadian channel took over the American channel! The next showing is at 0:00, thankfully I have nothing else to do at that time and I don't have to get up early tomorrow!

Nancy Roussy #875593 08/25/14 09:19 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Wow what a freak family! I have zero pity for these parents, they are the ones who created these two monsters and they are the ones who keep on doing the same thing with them! And these two monsters, two babies who have not worked one second of their lives and who care only about themselves (i think that 1 staff member who said the youngest is borderline sociopath may be right...she sure acted like 1!!!!!!!!)! I was completely disgusted by that entire family! To play like that with people and an historic building is sickening!

Nancy Roussy #876104 09/01/14 06:06 PM
N
OP Offline
N
The woman who decided to leave that place made me think of me, she was dying there and I am dying here. The mother, poor her. Maybe just maybe the siblings really made peace since they were not always at war but if it starts going bad again where they work then they probably will be back at it.

Nancy Roussy #878109 09/20/14 11:40 AM
N
OP Offline
N
I saw the finale about one week ago on Youtube. The lamb was totally disgusting but the kitchen was more disdusting (they could of been on Kitchen Nightmares!!!!!!!!!!). And to put him in the bedroom where tourists come to look and have people do that while he was getting his things there was classless to say the least.

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.