Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sorry to hear about your situation and your parents. But it sounds like at least you'll get something for your housing and goods that start to help on the road to restoration. Many good thoughts and prayers your way.

Many big virtual hugs...XXXXXXX

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Jana,

Thank you very much!

Today was very bad until about one or two hours ago when we got an excellent news, the people selling the house we made an offer on decided to accept it so now all there is left for us is to get our money soon from our insurance company which we were told today when we went there that it is a matter of days now; I will do a happy dance when it will be 100% sure (with our offer it was written that the date we will go to the lawyer to make it official is the day we can move in...the date was set on october 3 so that would be ok with me as far as me not missing my games).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That's good to hear that things seem to be going quick, just wish they could go quicker for you. My hope is that everything goes well for you and you gain a sense of normalcy and peace.

N
OP Offline
N
Jana,

Thank you again smile!

Today should of been positive but thanks to my parents it was mostly bad.

The sellers of the house we made an offer on accepted it and they even have started to get rid of their funiture and are ready to move somewhere else until they go to Florida forever on October 29 and right after the agent said that my dad started to scream at her. Apparently our agent and the sellers of our future house are crazy to want a date on when we will get paid by our insurance. My mom made a cruel joke just before we left our agent`s office. and to top it off after going on and on about how everyone is stupid except my dad he said that knowing so he would of rented an appartment for a few months to make sure to be paid and get the perfect house, it was my idea and when I asked our insurance agent if we could do that he screamed at me that he did not want to do that because living in an appartment meant death to him.

I was able to speak alone to both estate agents after my parents went in the car and I asked them if they could find me a place I could afford if this did not worked out and they both said no problem.

Perfect strangers care more about me than my own parents but this is not surprising at all to me, I will be 38 years old on November 11 and every day of my life has been a hell thanks to these two monsters.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You're welcome. I hope that they'll find you a place where you can be by yourself and get some peace. You need to be somewhere that you can have your own space and relax.

May you spend your 38th birthday in your new place and have friends around you and have a really great time. May that be the start of something new and very exciting for you.

N
OP Offline
N
Jana,

The only way I could have peace and a normal life would be that my parents are completely out of my life. If I have to rent an appartment soon I won`t be able to do that right away because of the money they owe me but when I will get my money from them this is what I will do.

Right now all I want is to find a place so I can see my Dallas Stars game then get my money and relax, after that I will see what is going on before doing something.

I was able to talk alone with Gisele yesterday because my parents went away for about an half hour before supper, that helped a lot to calm me down.

Again thank you for your kind words Jana!

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

N
OP Offline
N
Yesterday was a long boring day.

Today besides feeling sick it is not too bad. I was able to walk a little and Gisele made great food and in addition she will make a pizza for supper. Plus I have a show in French tonight so that would be nice to sit in front of a television. The house is empty now, when the washer will be finished and these clothes are on the clothesline I will watch at least one show on the internet to pass the time a little (i should start watching The Daily Show & The Colbert Report because they stay on the website only 29 days...dont know when ill have a computer and internet in my new place).

N
OP Offline
N
Two people from the insurance company called today. The second was the man who everyone is waiting for his report, looks like this will soon be done (i hope so at least!!!).

N
OP Offline
N
Nothing happened yesterday. I hope we get some news today from the man everyone is waiting for because the last time we went to Mont-Joli to meet with one of the estate agent she crossed the 60 days limit to get news from the insurance company about them paying us and she put in 6 days which is today, this is serious since it was added in the offer to buy that house. My dad does not get any of this legal business he is stuck on if we get our money by October 3 which is when we would all meet with a lawyer to make this all legal and official we will get the house no problem. If I talk about that my dad will just scream at me and my mom will go along with it, maybe if I could wait when Gisele is there it would be less worst (i just got up and did not eat yet + Gisele and Toby are out walking now).

N
OP Offline
N
The man everyone is waiting for called today and his report will be done today.

Now he has to give it before the insurance and estate company close today because it has to be faxed from the insurance company to the estate company today.

Then it has to be the correct number. We were insured for 339000$. The house we made an offer on is 200000$ and they still owe 50000$ on the burned house. Plus they owe me 16000$ and we have to start buying things for the new house because we only have clothes (they gave us a check of 15000$ less than 1 week after the fire which would help but knowing my dad and mom with money its probably all gone now...dont know where it would of gone but my dad is good at wasting money and my mom is good at letting him do that).

Nancy eek

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.