Next Thread
Print Thread
#875275 08/20/14 11:30 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
An advantage of nurturing our meditative state is that it is the quietest, while at the same time creative state, where we can draw on new or deeper ideas.

My article:

Meditative State of Mind

The term, meditative state of mind, can refer to several ideas. When someone is sitting quietly and appears to be reflecting we could say they look meditative. Also, when we are sitting in meditation and slip into that quiet place of stillness, we are in a meditative state of mind.

An advantage of nurturing our meditative state is that it is the quietest, while at the same time creative state, where we can draw on new or deeper ideas. Going into a meditative state layer by layer uncovers more information that we can bring out for usefulness in our projects.

A meditative state gives us an expanded view of life and circumstances that we may not see in the regular waking state. We have heard about the different mental states we all have, such as, waking, deep sleep, dreaming, unconscious, super-conscious.

Meditation is our state of consciousness where we are physically at rest, while mentally awake.

Not being bothered with physical, mental, and emotional issues gives us the space to zoom in like a rocket launched into inner space, a place where there are no boundaries to our thinking.

By spending time in meditation we become adept at going deeply within at a moment's notice. For example, I lived at Yogaville, Virginia, for a year. After meditating regularly in the LOTUS, Light of Truth Universal Shrine, even as I would start to sit in meditation pose I would enter the inner light where we all abide without limitation as spiritual brothers and sisters. It was joyful that my time in meditation paid off in being able to commune spiritually with expanded consciousness so easily.

In summary, take time to develop your meditative state to creatively solve problems, and also enjoy the feeling of communion in your spiritual state with others on the planet now, and those who have gone beyond.

We come from expansive spirit
We live in spirit even while in physical form
We return to expansive spirit without physical form
And in a meditative state
We can be conscious while in all forms.

Last edited by Susan - Meditation Editor; 08/12/16 12:45 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Let's pray for the continuing love of yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar who at age 95 has left this earth. Blessings ...

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Great food for thought here, Susan. There are many reasons why meditation is good for us. Thank you!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Yes, and getting in touch with our expansive nature is among them. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I think our nature is expansive enough to pray for and effect a peaceful transition on the 20th ...

Moderated by  Susan Helene Kramer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.