#876878 09/08/14 05:53 AM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Hi everyone,

Right now I am in a neighbor`s house.

After 4:00 a fire broke out and the entire house is gone.

All I have left are a pair of panties, one pair of socks, one beat up pair of shoes, a pajama, my wallet, passport, bankbook and my four musketeers (teddy bear + 1 Elmo + a cabbage patch doll + 1 duck).

My mom got a blanket when she got the 4 musketeers, and from upstair`s she got two of my pajamas and three of my almost 200 other musketeers (i wished they also would of perished in the fire with the others...i really feel bad for not even thinking of getting them or at least trying...they were all but 4 where my personal papers were).

The worst are my Shumi, Biggi and Dallas Stars things. Some do not exist anymore.

Almost 38 years of my life were gone in just a few minutes!

My parents had to go to the hospital for a check up. I met with a detective and today two people from the Red Cross are suposed to meet us three, they will provide for three days of shelter and everything else that goes with it except for cash.

I don`t know when I will get back here. I just wanted to tell you all in case it will take a long time (i emailed my friends before here...i was actually able to use the account i got less than 1 month ago that never workes with my now gone computer).

I know it was material things I lost and that I am not injured but it hurts deeply especially since this was all I had. The most important were my four musketeers (all in our car because theres a big dog here so i dont want him to `play` with them).

My friend went to pick up my parents, her dog stayed with me. I will try to get some sleep now (probably wont happen) but before I have to call the Red Cross people.

Please send me virtual good thoughts and hugs,

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Prayers for you and your mother and father.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Prayers for all of you, Nancy. Glad you could get your four musketeers out safe. They will give you comfort now.

Sandra Baublitz, Investing/Home Finance Editor
Investing Website
Home Finance Website
Sandra Baublitz Author Webpage

N
OP Offline
N
A big thanks to you both Angie and Sandra!

Right now I am in my friend's house.

Yesterday we bought new clothes, some were washes at an uncle's house and today most or the rest will be washed here.

Tonight is our last night in the motel, tomorrow at 11:00 we have to leave, we will stay here until we find a place.

Not even almost dying and losing almost everything changed my parents. My dad is very stressfull pushing us both to hurry up (he almost screamed at my mom yesterday at the store because in his mind she was taking too long and this morning it was at me he was almost yelling because i was taking too much time to eat then wasm my teeth and face and brush my hair and put on clothes). My mom this morning told me two cruel things, the first was you almost got your wish to get rid of us at least with your dad then when I asked about my 16,000$ she said you whined so much about that so you will be happy to get it back. And of course they did not stoppped in trying to drive me crazy.

It took me losing almost everything I own to have a chance to get a life of my own far from them.

Now the most important thing for me is to find a place with a satellite maximum 8 October because the first game of the Dallas Stars is 9 October. If I miss just one game I am killing myself, that's the last thing in the world that is left for me to go on watching them.

If they find a place before that date then I will stay with them until their season is over. I had 5,000$ aside and I was able to get it out and if the insurance really pays us (we are supposed to get 339,000$ i will gte the 16,000$ they stole from me) so that is 21,000$ which is more than enough to start my life all by myself.

I will go look at my emails then start looking for the houses that are sold.

My dad always go crazy with money, every cents are for using in his mind so that large amount of money I bet that they either buy a house that cost too much and there's not enough left to buy all the furniture, they can furnish it but cannot afford to keep it or the same thing as when coming here a cheap house but with too much rénovations so in addition of the furniture to buy they will be in deep money trouble again. I mention to them with the insurance man present that the best would be to rent an appartment a few months and to take the time to find the perfect house and my dad screamed at me (for him living an appartment is death...he even says the same thing for small houses).

Like I said my priority is to not miss any of the games of the Dallas Stars, if it weren't for them I would of killed myself after shumi's accident so they are important to me.

I will start building a new clothes, music, movies and books collections when I will have a place to live. Yesterday I got one pair of shoes, one purse, 28 panties and socks, one bra (it came with a panty so 29 panties total), seven shirts, a pair of jeans and a coat that came with a pair of pants. I will keep these clothes for when I will do some cleaning.

Thank you again Angie and Sandra!

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Nancy, OMG, what a stressful experience! Thank God you and your family escaped unharmed. I'm glad you saved your four musketeers. smile Take care, and I hope the very best results from this for you.

N
OP Offline
N
Thank you Val!

Apparently we will get next to 500,000$ total, the 339,000$ is for the house then the rest is for furtniture and everything else like clothes.

There`s a beautiful house at Lac-au-saumon at 310,000$, the problem is that this is about twenty minutes away from here but it come with a small house and it also has a chimney, if we do get that house I will take that small house and since it`s like a small appartment and I would have no rent to pay I will be able to only pay the electricity (theres a chminey so i will be able to heat with wood), internet and satelitte, all that will be possible while staying on welfare (i still dont plan to not be on that all my life...its just with all the stress from my parents my depression got worst and i could not do anything to better myself) and not go into debt until I have a job. No parents in my way, none of them driving me crazy. So I would be able to recharge my soul, mind and body and do something with myself.

Still this is really close to Ste-Florence and it is 100% sure now that it was a criminal fire, they could very well do that again to us if we live close by. If they do not buy that house and stay here I am out.

I think the house is big like a 4 1/2, that must not cost a furtune as far as electricity goes? The heat would be from the fire stove so there's that's less money for sure. So technicaly except for my electric things and heating in the bathroom (even in summer...i just open it a few minutes before the shower and close it after im done or a little after like after i brushed my teeth or washed my face..........that was the burned house though since that bathroom was always cold!!!!). Plus they should give me more until I get a job since yes I will be with my parents but in a separate house but again I don't want to be on welfare forever (thats what started my depression before my parents went full psycho on me...i can work but still here i am every months collecting a check this is very humiliating and not what i wanted my life to be!!!!!!!).

I'll go eat now.

Thanks again Val!

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

N
OP Offline
N
The house in Lac-au-Saumon we are not geting it, first it is too close (we cannot forget that that fire was started by someone) the little house is not a house it is a shed that looks like the big house.

Yesterday we went and looked at a house a little over an hour from here, beautiful house in a beautiful place with a beautiful yard but it needs lots of rénovations. We asked the agent for a house without rénovations and where we can move right away. He showed us three houses, the first we will be able to see the Inside Wednesday (he will also show us many more houses that day) but the outside is beautiful, the yard is huge, it has a heated garage and in front there`s the sea and a beach (he told me that both way we can walk for hours on that beach). The second house was very beautiful (an old house) and it had a 4 1/2 at the back and a house at the front but almost no yard plus at the back there's a big building where the city trucks go. The third house was way too small. I cannot wait until Wednesday (we will meet him at his office at 10:30). That area is gorgeous plus it is only an half hour away to Rimouski which is a big city.

We are still at our friend's Gisele and her gorgeous and nice Golden Retriever Toby and will stay here until we can move. Monday or Tuesday we are supposed to know how much we will get. If my parents are not stupid with money they should be able to put a lot away so if there's emergencies or some time they cannot or have trouble paying the taxes or/and electricity (that gorgeous house come with a stove but its not wood its wood chips...if its no good we can still install a wood stove at its place) that money will be awesome but knowing them I won't hold my breath on it (my mom is good with money and my dad wants to spend every cent he has but my mom has always went with what dad wants).

I won't touch my money so I will be able to move if in the new place it is hell like here.

N
OP Offline
N
Yesterday was a long day. Even Gisele and Toby were bored.

At 13:30 we will visit a house but it is less than an half hour from here and we won`t get it, it is the house that looked like it had a small house but apparently it is just a shed that was made to look like the house. More than 300000$ and the basement is just 60% done so it is ridiculous.

Tomorrow my mom has an eye appointment (her new glasses that she saved are not working out) I will go too just to pass the time. I will not buy anything, when we will have a house I will buy a television so I can have the satellite back (by october if we have 0 house i will rent an appartment....the agent where we looked at houses told us theres many there and he would help us with that too...my first hockey game is on october 9) then my priority is a bedroom set (at least 1 bed and the bedding) then I will buy new clothes in Rimouski slowly but surely.

Wednesday we will go visit the beautiful house near the beach and others.

Today after visiting the house we will go at the insurance place then I will go buy a word search book or something so I can pass the time at night. Gisele has only a few channels and the English channels are rare. Last night after the shower was taken it was 20:00 when I went to bed (at least i had great dreams...1 with Tom Cruise and 1 with Daniel Craig smile!!!)!

N
OP Offline
N
We visited three houses and the one we only saw the outside and garage Friday is the one my parents made an offer on. If this does not work out I will have to get an appartment. The agent when talking about a date mentioned that I wanted a house before October 9 and my dad started it so I shut him up by mentioning that I was suicidal before the fire and that the only thing that stopped me from killing myself was the Dallas Stars so the fire did not changed this, he stopped right there since we were with someone but when the other agent came in later my mom made a joke about me needed a satelite dish soon. They never cared about me so of course a fire won`t make them care about me. If we do get a house before October 9 I will make sure to not spend one cent of my money (they are supposed to give me back the money they stole from me + i was able to put some aside) so I will have an exit when the season of the Dallas Stars will be over.

N
OP Offline
N
We will go see our insurance agent this afternoon, we will give her the list of what was inside (if this takes a long time it wont be the end of the world) hopefully she will be able to tell us when we will get our money for the house.

A fire inspector called my parents today and asked them many questions. He has not finished his investigation yet so this is why it is taking a while for us to get our money.

My parents talked badly about me this morning when Gisele and Toby were out walking like I was not even there. I did not think for one second that a fire that took almost 100% of what we had and where we all could of died would change them, evil people never change.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.