Print Thread
#873204 08/02/14 08:59 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Anyone here watching?

The first two episodes were good, the third very bad, the fourth bad and the fifth great.

I have to admit that before the last episode the reason why I kept watching was not because I was into the show but because I wanted to know what is going on, how this will end and also because Justin Theroux is hot but the last episode has me into it!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
OP Offline
N
It was a good episode tonight.

I thought going by the previews of it it would suck but I was happy to see that I was wrong. And I was sure that we would not get to see Kevin so it was nice to see him (well for me anyway smile haha) eventhough he was not on screen for a long time.

And I especially loved to not see one of these cult members!

N
OP Offline
N
This week's episode was great.

My favorite part was when these worthless cult idiots were angry and taking out the posters about the murdered member; it's just like in real life they love to annoy people but when it's done to them they hate it!

N
OP Offline
N
This week's episode was bad.

I should of never started watching that show, I cannot stop now because I want to know what is really going on and how it will end.

Poor Kevin, with all that is going on with him and what he has to deal with he is now going crazy and has to hide a murder of a disgusting human being (i wish we would of seen her suffer before she died...hopefully she wont be in flashbacks so i dont have to see her anymore.....1 of the most sickening tv character of all time she was) and to top it off his daughter is joining the cult!

And Meg going off had me so angry, yelling at Matt for being everywhere they are and knowing everything about them but hey when they do it it's okay (our planet is full of people like that)!

N
OP Offline
N
This week's episode was average.

I usually hate prequel episodes. Sometimes a show needs at least one of those episodes but The Leftovers did not need it. I liked that it explained a few things (the paper bag...why Nora was so screwed up by all that) and it did answered a few things (when Kevin cheated his mistress really disappeared while they were doing it). I have the feeling that we are supposed to feel sorry for Laurie, if tonight's episode was supposed to do that then it did not work with me, it made me hate her more. And I almost exploded when I saw Patti, I hope that's it with that witch!

N
OP Offline
N
The finale was great!

The scene when Kevin ran into the burning house to find his daughter is one of the greatest television scene of all time and from that moment I started to cry (just stopped like a minute ago!!!). These cult sadists deserves everything they got and more. I knew Christine would do something (i was going with killing herself or the baby or both or what happened). All the regrets of starting to watch that show are all gone and I cannot wait until next season. And all the people who say Justin Theroux cannot act should watch that episode.

Moderated by  Maria - Prime Time TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.