Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 41 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two fried eggs (always take each fried eggs with 1 slice of white bread) and one toast (butter...did not eat the crusts), three small pork chops, two Freddo milk chocolate peepers with vanilla filling, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the eggs grease and butter, Cheetos puffs, Uncle's Bens broccoli and cheddard rice, Cheetos puffs and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins and calciums.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And again when a new page begins nothing except making a new post can make appear the first post of the new page!

N
N
I will start coming back here again every day.

I have not eaten very well since then. I had an excuse at the beginning with the fire and everything that followed but now I am settled and it is not really improved. I have also stopped taking supplements; I did found one in particular for women, vitamins with calciums included, I could start with that (gummies ~ still cannot swallow pills). If I am to start taking calciums again it will be at least at the start like it was before and that was whatever I felt like at the same time during the day (was about to start eating 3 meals a day at normal times) then I will take my usual vitamins. The vitamins that have calciums included is not as much as when you take calciums by itself but it would be a start.

N
N
Yesterday I had Pepsi with half of a Gadoua nature bagel with original Philadelphia cheese, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, fries (with ketchup) and all dressed pizza from Le Normandin, Pillsbury pre-cut sugar reindeer cookies, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, pizza leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one Les Aliments M&M poutine and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fieldberry cocktail and Pepsi with one and a half Gadoua nature bagels with Philadelphia original cheese, white rice with green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, Pillsbury pre-cut sugar cookies, one raw Pillsbury pre-cut sugar cookie, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, pizza leftovers, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont peach cocktail and Pepsi with two toasts made with Gadoua white bread (no crusts ~ 1 with butter & 1 with butter and coconut spread), pizza leftovers, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Pillsbury pre-cut reindeer sugar cookies, two thick pork chops with salad (cabbage with nantes carrots and miracle whip), Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, one Les Aliments M&M poutine, Pillsbury pre-cut sugar reindeer cookies, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Selection frozen macaroni and cheese and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts with Gadoua white bread (1 with butter and coconut spread & 1 with butter), the salad and macaroni leftovers, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, one Les Aliments M&M poutine, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, shells with green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and tomato paste, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape cocktail, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts with Gadoua white bread (with butter), a poutine (Compliments straight cut fries with barbecue sauce and cheese curds), Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with one scrambled egg, lemon original Skittles and Selection alfredo lasagna with broccoli.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont apple cocktail and Pepsi with two toasts with Gadoua white bread (1 with butter & 1 with butter and coconut spread), Hygrade smoked meat with mustard, one bite of a Hersey's chocolate covered marshmallow snowman (hated it ~ tasted like there were no sugar in it), Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, the lasagna leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one frosted raspberry Pop Tart, Knorr homestyle cheddar pasta, Lay's salt and vinegar chips and one Les Aliments M&M poutine.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont orange cocktail, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts with Gadoua white bread (butter), fries (with ketchup) and all dressed pizza from Le Normandin, Freddo milk chocolate with caramel center santas, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, pasta leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one Ti-Lou vanilla cake, pasta leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Page 37 of 41 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.