logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Somebody left me with this cute, sweet, polite little black girls (I'm assuming in dream terms she's "me" as I'm also Black). She was so cute. About eight. I was babysitting her. I gave her something to eat outside on the patio. Where I lived was tropical, colorful and what seemed to be right on the water. She was on the patio but there was a door with glass so you could see her. She was eating peacefully. Then time passed and some friends came over and I totally forgot about her. She didn't knock or make her presence known in anyway. And it stormed. And someone else (my friend Tiffany from home) came Over in the rain and didn't mention seeing her. So two days later I see her at the glass door crying. And I freak like "Oh my God! I can't believe I forgot about her. And she was weak and cold and wet but still really polite. I kept wondering why she didn't knock or let us know she was out there. For some reason we all went to a restaurant and I I showered her and kept trying to get her food immediately but the waiters wouldn't respond so finally I demand to see the manager and this rich, old white guy in an exquisite suit comes over and addresss the girl. And I scream "she hasn't eaten in two days she needs food now!" Because I'm terrified. The people who put me in charge of her are gonna be mad, maybe I'll Get in trouble with the law. No one will believe I truly forgot. I'm a terrible person. And she calmly answers, "Id like a solitaire please." She ordered an engagement ring. Then I woke up, fell back asleep and her screaming and loud noises and woke up again.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hi MissDreamer. I'm sorry that no one has replied with a dream interp for you. I have been away for a long time and thought someone else would assume the editorship. In any case, I will try to help you with your dream.

As I always remind dreamers, all the dream symbols vary in meaning depending upon how they relate to each other and to the dreamer herself. You have to see the symbols within the context of the whole dream. Otherwise, it's as though you're trying to understand the definition of a single word when a word's meaning can be totally different within the rest of the sentence.

Dreaming about a little girl, in this dream at least, seems to represent a part of you. (You intuitively sensed that already.) There was a time when you attended your inner child, nurturing your inner needs.

But as time went on, you began to forget and neglect your child-like self, the part of you that is trusting, open, at peace. As life's stormy times ensued, your inner self felt unrest. Once patient, your inner self is crying out to be heard and nurtured once again.

At this time, you realize that you need to pay attention to your inner self. Interestingly, in your dream you say that she hasn't eaten in two days. This makes me wonder if you have neglected yourself due to a pairing of some kind. Are you in a relationship, for example?

You do understand the importance of honoring yourself--your pure spirit--as you say in your dream that the people who put you in charge are going to be mad and that you'll get in trouble with the law. The law of the universe demands that we love and care for ourselves or there will be dire consequences (not as a punishment but as a natural result of neglect).

The little girl (who is you) asks for a solitaire. How fascinating. Your inner self is asking for some solitary time. Solitude. Meditation. Personal reflection. Time with yourself. A solitaire is a diamond. When you spend some time alone (in solitude), you will bring out the brilliance of the shining diamond that is your soul.

She wants you to "engage" yourself in some personal, solitary time to nurture your inner "diamond" self.

This dream is a message from your higher self. smile

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Dream-Chi

Love your interpretation & totally agree!

Hi!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.