Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 80 of 282 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent nine hours and eleven minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember three dreams.

I wanted to bed alone so I went to my bedroom (in my old house...it was not the bedroom i had when we moved but that room served me as a bedroom once) and closed the door, the curtains and I even put some things where cracks were so that I could be all alone and that noone could see me. I put on some music and I danced like I did not cared. I wanted to listen to some tapes from start to finish and a few seconds of a song skipped and that made me stop and I tried to rewind to where exactly it was when it skipped, it was very important to me and that made me stressed that this was happening.

A family with three children (2 girls and 1 boy that had an handicapp...he had legs but they were amputated before the knees or he was born that way). They moved to a new house and the father saw after putting the kids to sleep a crack on a wall, he looked into the hole and saw that it was an hidden room, excited he went to get a flashlight and looked in it again and saw that all the walls were painted red. The little boy crawled to his dad and said to stop because he was trying to open it up to go in, he even ended up on his father's back and he stopped. Then they all went shopping, when they came back a pair of red eyes were looking outside from the attic, the mother came close a few times to look there but did not. The end of the dream it was like watching a movie and the camera stopped following the family that was goin inside the house and there was a spider in it's web.

A bunch of stupid criminals did a crime, they stole a black briefcase. They ended up except the one who had the briefcase in a motel, the people they stole from were all waiting, the boss was there and many snipers and other people with guns. The driver drove so fast that they actually were able to park near the door without being seen but he pulled out and went parking the car right in front of the motel but the fartest. They were all ready to kill them but did not when they saw that noone had the briefcase.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent nine hours and fortythree minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember three dreams.

I went outside to take a small walk, I went to two places that normally have pollution but it was much worst. It was almost like a dump now and it smelled very bad especially the second place. I decided to go walk at the end anyway since it was not too far ahead and it was beautiful. It was like there was water there before or something else happened that made a beautiful space appear. There was a waterfall when I arrived then water would disappear and come back and when it came back the scenery was different. I took out my cell phone to get pictures of it. Then people started to arrive, more and more people arrived. When it was full of people I made believe that I was receiving important text messages and then I went straight to where picnic tables are to get my backpack (which i did not have at all when i started the walk), many people were there and I realised that it had been stolen, I had many things in there and lots were either important to me or cost a lot of money. I asked if anyone had seen a yellow backback, the color of Brazil. They or at least some or most of them looked and said that it was not there. I made believe that it was not mine and I kept repeating I told him, I told that stupid idiot to not put his backpack there and leave.

N
N
One not three dreams!

N
N
Spent nine hours and fortyfour minutes in bed. Had a bad night. Remember two dreams.

I was at a bakery in France. I asked if they had products with no nuts in it and they said yes. I was excited about that and thanked them. I looked around almost drooling and saw they had donuts, I asked them if they had maple and they said yes but that they were all sold. I was asked if I wanted to pre-order some and I said yes, I thought about it since I was alone eating them and I did not eat too much at a time plus things like that did not last long as far as freshnes goes so I asked for three.

I was doing grocery shopping with my parents. We went to a place where they gave two gifts. My dad got one and I got another but made sure there were no nuts in these things. Then my dad decided to let us continue while he would try with another cart to pick a lock (every carts had products where children sits but it was locked), he picked a cart in the middle of the store and tried opening it. Then we were in our old home leaving it to go to our new place, a postman was there and signed my dad that it was okay that he would unlock our fence for us.

N
N
Spent four hours and thirtyfour minutes in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent ten hours and thirtysix minutes in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

That dream was weird and I do not remember most of it. It was a big group of people, some were actors and some were not, they had all at least one job. At the end Tom Berenger came out of behind a curtain where a show was (kind of like Seinfeld) that day was supposed to be their last show. At the same time George Clooney and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio were cutting some vegetables (dont know if it was for a skit or food for then or later). While Tom was doing his monologue before the show someone told them they had to go on the boat and fish (the 2 actors with the vegetable were in The Perfect Storm clothes), some thought that meant that if they did it and came back with lots of Fish that the show would go on.

N
N
Spent eight hours fortytwo minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

All I remember was that a woman was in danger and a man asked all the men guarding her to come with him, he brought them to his office to show him what he had found out. It was like the movie The Mummy (with Arnold Vosloo...cant remember seeing him or any other actors from the movie but the atmoshphere was from the movie).

N
N
I will start coming back here again every day.

Since I stopped I have started again forgetting my dreams. The past few weeks my dreams have been mostly stupid to strange. I also made an horrifying nightmare a few weeks ago, it stayed with me for many days.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 80 of 282 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.