Anyone here watch that show?

He will finally be back tonight!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
That guest's inventions were stupid. What's next? Something you put near your bladder so it can tell you when to go to the bathroom? Come on!

N
OP Offline
N
The United States minding their own business is an excellent idea but it will never happen because that country loves to put it's nose in everyone's business, they are good are telling everyone how to live their lives while thinking their own lives are perfect.

N
OP Offline
N
I loved the German's reaction of the beer! I myself have never tried any beer, I think it smells disgusting. But, if I drank beer I'm pretty sure I won't like the ones like on tonight's show.

N
OP Offline
N
I am one of those that the congresswoman should name names, I am not saying she is lying (but her not naming who did that could mean she is lying so i would not be surprised if that ends up being lies) it's just that not saying who they are is protecting them and helping them do it again.

N
OP Offline
N
Victing blaming is so beyond stupid and the people doing it are also beyond stupid. Take the cell phone hacking scandal right now, you hear them saying all they had to do to avoid that was to not take pictures of themselves naked so why stop there? Why not say well if you did not have jewelry in your house noone would of broken into and stole it? Or better why do you have a house, so that people can brake into it? That's the same thing as saying if you would not of worn that then you would not of been raped. Or well we are at it if you would not exist then you would not of been kidnapped and tortured for year. Ridiculous!

N
OP Offline
N
Most of the people in the second segment are crazy. They made me think of the heartless moron in one of the last Real Time who was trying to change the definition of refugee.

N
OP Offline
N
I wonder why there were no episodes on September 8 confused .

N
OP Offline
N
Just watched the September 9 episode on the internet.

When people use an example like the now wife of Ray Rice it is not helping women at all. That woman decided to not only stay with him but she married him not too long after that. She made that decision but millions of women all around the world are stuck in abusive relationships and they have no way out and no help at all. As far as the victim blaming this is the fault of all the women who lied about being abused. The day these lying women are getting punished will be the day women who are real victims will be believed. And as far as equal pay for women this will happen when women will do the work men do. A woman who do not do the same job as a man cannot be paid the same as him.

N
OP Offline
N
Just watched the September 10 episode on the internet.

Again with that Ray Rice! I do not care whether she provocked him or not and whether it was the first time or not she stayed with him so she is not a victim! If they do not already have children she will soon if it is not already done become pregnant, these poor children or that poor child will be a victim, not her!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.