Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 41 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 40 41
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (just butter & did not eat the crusts), one dill pickle with one small beef steak, part of a caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, Selection rippled regular chips, Selection frozen alfredo fettucine, grape original Skittles and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins and calciums.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And again when a new page is needed we cannot see the post even with refreshing!

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with one toast (butter...did not eat the crusts), fries from the town's restaurant (ate them with ketchup), half of a small steak leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter (or just butter), the rest of a caramel Aero, Selection rippled regular chips, Uncle's Bens broccoli and cheddard rice and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with four toasts (butter...did not eat the crusts), Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, the rest of the small beef steak leftovers with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, fries from the town's restaurant (with ketchup), part of a caramel Aero, the rice leftovers (put butter on it before putting it in the microwave), Selection rippled regular chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the potatoes grease and butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts (butter...did not eat the crusts), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and vegetable oil, Selection rippled regular chips, part of a caramel Aero, Kraft Dinner small pasta shells with white mushrooms and green onions cooked in olive oil and butter, part of a caramel Aero, one mini frozen strawberry slushie from the grocery store in Causapscal and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts (butter...did not eat the crusts), Selection rippled regular chips, one dill pickle with white uncooked potatoes pan frined in butter, the rest of a caramel Aero, the rest of the pasta leftovers, one Kraft cheese 'n breadsticks, white rice with tomato paste and white mushrooms and green onions cooked in olive oil and butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with one toast (butter & did not eat the crusts), one dill pickle with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, one mini frozen strawberry slushie from the grocery store at Causapscal, shells with tomato paste and white mushrooms and green onions cooked in olive oil and butter, part of a milk chocolate bunny from Freddo Kidz (i had to throw it away...maybe i took too long to put it in the fridge or maybe its just the new package they use because i dont eat Chapman's ice cream anymore because it taste just like that chocolate tasted like), Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Selection frozen meat lasagna and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts (butter & did not eat the crusts), one dill pickle with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Selection rippled regular chips, spaghetti with one green onion and white mushrooms cooked in olive oil and butter with tomato paste, one Les Chocolats Lulu milk chocolate coated marshmellow heart, Selection frozen cheese tortellini and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (butter & did not eat the crusts), a few pieces of uncooked white potatoes, white mashed potatoes with barbecue chicken from the grocery store at Causapscal and barbecue sauce, the pasta leftovers, one Ti-Lou vanilla cake, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (butter...did not eat the crusts), one cheeseburger with mustard and relish and fries (with ketchup) from the town's restaurant, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, one half dill pickle with three small pork chops, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, shells with tomato juice, two Freddo milk chocolate peepers with vanilla filling, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Cheetos puffs and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

Page 36 of 41 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.