Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
P
I agree Keira, I love the apps like Fitness Pal and Lose It for helping you stay accountable and increase awareness to eating habits. Thanks so much for post and visiting the forum. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Patricia Mitchell
Sponsored Post Advertisement
I have lost around 20 lbs using Noom. You enter your current and goal weights, and it tells you how many calories you should eat to achieve your goal ina certain amount of time, than every day you enter any excersise you do, and it calculates how many calories you are allowed. Then, you keep track of everything you eat during the day and it substracts from that number. It has a huge database of food items, including brands, and it makes it really easy to make decisions on what to eat.

P
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
P
Wow, a 20 lb weight loss. That is awesome. I haven't heard of Noom but will check it out. I love the weight loss apps and the way they make you more accountable for your food choices. Thanks so much for your comment.

Patricia Mitchell
M
M
My Fitness Pal has helped me lose 20lbs. It's really great for anyone, whether you're trying to gain, lose, or maintain your weight! I love the scan feature, too. It makes adding items quick and easy. It makes you accountable for everything you eat, but you have to be honest with yourself. I still eat what I want, essentially, but it's really all about portion control with me.

Last edited by msashley; 08/30/14 12:58 PM.
R
R
First Time over I saw people is loosing weight by mobile apps to good to listen but may I know does it works in real

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I've used several mobile apps for weight-loss. Found them at Amazon for free. Check them out. Keeps you motivated!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.