Print Thread
Page 79 of 282 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Rosie,

Thank you smile!

I am lucky to have the internet, before I had that I never had anyone to talk to.

There are no therapist and psychiatrist here. There are social workers that also serve as psychologist so it's not worth it.

Last year I had a ten 0,5 ativan prescription and it helped to sleep (it took me months to use it), I got another one like that months ago and I think I will take it to the drugstore soon. I don't want to have to have to take these kinds of pills every day but if I am still here next year and nothing has changed I will have to I think. I have no idea how I am not fully crazy right now but sadly I feel I am not too far from it.

I will send you a private message and give you my email address. I am stuck with the one I have from my internet provider, I changed my account two days ago but realised the next day all I could do was receive, read and delete emails, someone from that place tried to help me yesterday but it still does not work.

That other website is not too helpful unless you had a dream where one thing had a major role in it. Like a bear or something else to which they have that name. Some things are missing from their directory of words too.

Give a hug to your first born from me smile!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
My first born Doreen only lived for 3 hours
She was full term but i suffered a beating while i was pregnant which caused her death after she was born
My 13 yr old son Tommy was killed in 1985 a tree fell on him and crushed his head frown

Rosie L
E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
My husband and I divorced in 1975 and he passed away in 1995. Last night I dreamed about him and in the dream wished that we could start over and do it right.

I still think of him off and on and wish things had turned out differently, especially now that we have a grandson. David was named after his grandfather and Dave would have loved him. So sad.

N
N
Rosie,

Oh wow I am so sorry about that! {{{HUGS}}}

N
N
Spent five hours twentysix minutes in bed. Had a very bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

Edie, So sorry for your lost

Rosie L
Last nights dream lasted for a split second
My 29yr old grandson is a power lifter at the gym
The dream was
He walked in the house with a big smile and a trophy smile

Rosie L
N
N
Spent eleven hours and fortyseven minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams.

In the first it was Dwayne Johnson as Hercules. In it he had a mission to go free a woman who was held on an island as a prisoner. He met a man on his way who ended up helping him. They had at one point cross a river and they used themselves and big trees that had fallen in the river to cross. I remember seeing the woman in that island and she was frustrated with her captors, I think she tried to escape or/and faced them showing them she had no fear towards them. That's all I remember.

I was somewhere and saw that the Dallas Stars were there too. I had no time to be excited about it because a group of criminals came in and they were all armed and dangerous. I smiled because I was someone who could fight them (have no idea what i really was...soldier...special force...dont know). The players that were near me I said to them to not worry, that I was a professional. I took out one knife while looking everywhere to see how many there were, where they were and what arm they had. Then I attacked all of them and in just a short time I killed them all injured or killing noone else including myself.

N
N
Spent eight hours and twentyfour minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams.

I woke up and even before going to the bathroom I decided to start my cleaning, at first I figured that if I did at least one thing I could not do the rest then I decided to do the rest later that day. Then it was me and a man living in some sort of hight tower, we were excited because it was when we had the right to go to the top and open it up to see outside and to feel the fresh air.

I wanted to wash my comforter and I had a hard time putting it in the washer.

N
N
Spent nine hours and thirtythree minutes in bed. Had a great night. Remember two dreams.

My mom was in the back seat of a vehicule (i think it was a car) with a blanket on her. Someone (a man i think) was shocked by how long she was barely eating and she was milking this all she could by looking like she was dying and saying that she was just eating all she could to stay alive. I was there rolling my eyes when she was saying that (dont remember where i was and also where the man was).

I and many people ended up stuck on a street that was flooded (dirt street...it looked like we were in the jungle). Some people tried to repair the road by moving dirt around. We stayed there a few days then the next thing is that I was out, I actually decided to drive in the water and I made it. I ended up in a city and I was searching for a gas station because I had almost none left, I saw some in both ways I looked (got out of the car i think while my car was in the middle of a road or crossroad), I saw gas stations at both sides and I wanted a Shell for the air miles, I decided on a way and went there (dont remember which way) and I stopped when I saw a man which was immediately after turning if there was a Shell near by (or maybe before i asked for a gas station the that 1) and he said yes but the Shell was the other way. Then I ended up where they were destroying a forest (i think something else happened between these things..not too sure though) and I started crying, I saw a baby Black Bear there so I saved him, some people (at least 1 man that i recall) were not pleased with that and after saying that I would not give him up we were on the run, we ended up in the boat and the mother Black Bear followed us, she saw us before I could see her, she saw me holding tight her baby and giving him kisses and she knew I had saved him. When I saw the mother I walked near and let the baby go, he went to see his mom.

Page 79 of 282 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.