Print Thread
#874701 08/13/14 02:46 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
Anyone watching that show?

I have to admit that the first time I saw that show (summer of 2011 i think) I laughed and thought this was a parody then when I realised it was for real I thought it was just stupid. So I just watched some parts here and there when there was nothing on but slowly I became a fan. Now I watch (started doing that a few months ago...id say this winter) like I do with all the shows I like.

The last episode I saw was last night. It was the one where the winner was a man who had awful parents but a grandfather who was nice and loving but who died before he became a chef. I liked all these contestants except the one who was the second chopped (liked him until he accused the chefs more popular than him to have publicists).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Nancy Roussy #875177 08/19/14 07:11 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Just saw the episode with a man who donates three months of his time to a great organisation that helps veterans, an annoying arrogant whinning witch and two cancer survivors.

The first basket was hard for me because one of the ingredients was black beans (i HATE beans...just writing that word digusts me). The first man was the one who was eliminated first.

The second basket that witch was something else, I often during that time said to myself that thankfully she did no go to Master Chef or Hell's Kitchen, she was so annoying that she is worst than Courtney and Cutter combined (im not joking!!!). She was complaining about how she only eats healthy foods and is vegan (well then DONT go to a show where you know you will have a huge chance to have to cook with these things!!!!!!!) then she cut herself and was shocked when she was told to get rid of the food that had blood on it (apparently canned food is not healthy but blood is) then she was whining when her oven was making a noise then she complained some more to the judges and made a speech about when she was poisoned and ended up with an illness and she even complained to the cancer survivors (by the way when they talked about their cancer after that round after being asked about it she was making faces like what they went through was nothing and that they were just trying to get some pity votes...i swear she is 1 of the worst people i have ever seen on a reality show i hope she never tries and never is picked for a longer show that i watch!!!!!!!!!). Thankfully she was eliminated.

The third basket was surprising since all the ingredients worked for a dessert but none of the two desserts looked good to me. The woman won and I love that she will use that money to go on a vacation with her mom which is the person who took care of her during her ordeal with that awful disease.

Nancy Roussy #875684 08/26/14 07:10 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Tonight I saw one with four home cooks.

In the first round a bimbo broke a nail (the horror crazy). In the second round she was finally eliminated (her bottom lip started to shake when they were explaining why cry lol).

Nancy Roussy #876213 09/02/14 10:06 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Just watched the first episode of Chopped Tournament.

The first elimination was a shock, she is the only one out of the four that I have seen (saw all the episodes with her) and she is a great chef. I liked the second eliminated, she seems like a nice person who can cook. The third eliminated got on my nerves the first half of the show by saying over and over again where he works but at least he stopped (or they just edited it off). The one who won was my favorite, I love his spirit and sense of humor plus he is a good cook.

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.