Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Most of us have had those dreams that come over and over again. What's your recurring dream?

My recurring dream is me trying to reach a destination I can see but every road I take veers me off course. There's always something in the direct path. I'm usually climbing stairs that look like their going to get me to my destination only to come up at a dead end or even farther away. Puzzling.

Last edited by Jana - Creativity Editor; 08/18/14 12:05 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
I
I
me becoming so popular and waving crowds as i pass by

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'd rather have your recurring dream. Yours is a lot more fun. smile

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not have a recurring dream but I do have recurring places and atmosphere. I often dream of my Saint-Hubert house and the surroundings. As far as the atmosphere goes it is almost always the same in my dreams, it is hard to explain but the best I can explain is that it is heavy.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Like you Nancy, the places in my dreams can be recurring as well. And like you they're mostly a heavy atmosphere and the scenery is so crazy it's hard to explain, almost like a sci-fi movie or a weird video game.

N
N
Jana,

Even some of my better dreams have that heavy atmosphere. I had one less than one week before coming back here (when i left for a few months in 2013-2014) that was beautiful in the sense that when I woke up from it I had the feeling that it meant that I would be okay but that one too had that heavy atmosphere.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Since I was a little kid I have had two recurring dreams that stick in my mind.

In the first one there is a grim reaper skeleton in shroud with a scythe. I am on a school bus and he is walking up the aisle toward me swinging it. There are a lot of kids on the bus but his eyes seem trained on me. (This dream started when I was about 11)

In the second dream I am swallowed by a penguin. For some reason I have a knife in my pocket. From inside the penguin's stomach I cut a door in him (complete with a door knob) and I step out of him. He doesn't fall or look surprised. He just walks off. (I can remember dreaming this when I was about 3 or 4 years old)

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow Nancy! My dreams of late have had the heavy atmosphere to them. But I did have one the other morning about flying. All I can remember was feeling free and being able to make myself fly went I wanted. Then I woke up. Geeze. smile

Sheryl, holy moly! Having the rim reaper on your tail in your dreams had to be scary. I like your dream about the penguin. It seems that whatever tries to trap you, you find a way out.

N
N
Jana,

I would love to dream that I am flying. I did dream a few times that I was skydiving but that's not flying. If I had the choice to have a super power I would choose to fly.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
That would be my super power too. It's weird most times, but very enjoyable, when I'm flying I'm experiencing new and unusual things or seeing present life from a different perspective.

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.