Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 41 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 40 41
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (butter & did not eat the crusts), two sandwich beef steaks with some of the rice leftovers, the rest of a caramel Aero, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, two Kraft cheese 'n breadsticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease, pan fried again in the grease white uncooked potatoes and one slice of bacon, grape original Skittles and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Again nothing I can do except writing something can show my comment!

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (butter & did not eat the crusts), part of a big poutine with extra cheese and sauce from the grocery store at Causapscal, the rest of the rice leftovers, three uncooked white potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, part of a caramel Aero, spaghetti with white mushrooms and one green onion and cheesecurds and tomato sauce (cooked the vegetables in the potatoes grease and butter then added the pasta then sauce and cheese), Selection rippled regular chips and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with four toasts (butter and did not eat the crusts), the leftovers spaghetti, part of a caramel Aero, some of the poutine leftovers, strawberries with white sugar, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, one mine frozen strawberry slushie from the grocery store in Causapscal, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale (yesterday too i had Ginger Ale) with three toasts (butter & did not eat the crusts), bows with white onions and green onions and white mushrooms (cooked in olive oil and butter) and cheddard cheese curds and tomato sauce (put that all and the pasta with the vegetables to then heat), the rest of a caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, Selection rippled regular chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, part of a caramel Aero and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (butter & did not eat the crusts), one Dark Diamond marbelicious cheestring, ground beef with white potatoes and sauce (my mom made it), a part of a caramel Aero, some of the pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, part of a caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with two slices of bacon and one scrambled egg, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, the rest of the pasta leftovers, the rest of a caramel Aero, two slices of bacon with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the bacon and egg and bacon grease and butter, Selection rippled regular chips, Selection frozen macaroni and cheese and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts (butter & did not eat the crusts), one cheeseburger (mustard) and fries (with ketchup) from the town's restaurant, three slices of bacon and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the bacon grease, Selection frozen broccoli alfredo lasagna and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with part of a caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in olive oil and vegetable oil and butter, part of a caramel Aero, Selection rippled regular chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil, white rice with tomato juice, part of a caramel Aero, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease, the rest of a caramel Aero and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins and calciums.

N
N
I forgot to mention the one toast (first thing i ate) with just butter (did not eat the crusts).

Page 35 of 41 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.