Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 282 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent ten hours and fiftyseven minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

All I remember is that at one part I was with a puppy and a woman. The puppy liked to go on the back of people. The woman said thankfully my dog does not do that because he is big. I told her about the cats that loves to do that and who can actually stay there and I told her about a woman I saw on a Youtube video who said she spent hours sometimes not completely straight and doing her things with her cat on her back.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent seven hours and fiftyfour minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

I was a bounty hunter, it looked like the old west mixed in with now. I found the man I was looking for in a presbytary. He thought that was funny when he saw me and realise I came for him. I kept on shooting him and at first he blocked the bullets with many things but he started to get tired and not me, at the end he had two liters bottles of sodas to block my bullets and I shot him a few times. He finally said okay you got me and went and sit down, I started looking around to see what was the deal there and checked on him a few times. I learned that a young (teenager) woman had gotten that house after the people who onwed it died. Then it was like we were looking at a sheet of actors that would be playing in a television show, I could hear the comments of fans, one was especially excited that Rihanna (thankfully i did not see her...i hate her) was having a baby but then they saw the baby was white. Then it was back where I was but now I was the one (i think) who had that presbytary but I looked like a girl in my family, I heard some people think why they gave it to her and not someone older in the family and then another thoughts saying that one of them was an handicap and taht he could not handle it. My parents were there and so is another cousin of mine and his two kids.

N
N
It was seven hours and twentyfour minutes (just realised that it was a 0 not 5 in 1 of the numbers).

I hope there will be a new dream moderator soon, I miss having the dreams interpreted!

N
N
Spent ten hours and seven minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

It started with me wondering which face cream I was going to finally go with, I was going to finally finish the ones I had that were taken out of the market and then go with a new one. I was in a store trying to decide. Then I was in the subway and I saw that an old man was about to get bullied so I went there to stop it. One of these bullies showed me a knife or/and I was the one who showed a knife or/and we both had a knife, either way I showed I was not scared at all. They said they would leave him alone but I made sure to stay close to check if it was true. I called the cops and luckily two were close so I went to the elevators (it was still a subway where i was...where we wait for it) but everytime it would open the cops would not be there, I called again and was told that they would be in the next one and it was not true.

N
N
Spent nine hours and thirtynine minutes in bed. Had a bad night. Remember four dreams (probably not in all that order...dont remember much of them and they were all weird).

I was trying to schedule the month that was coming up. I wanted ti change my email and keep it for fours weeks and then change again. I decided to try small cakes that I could eat that did not countain nuts and went with the four types they had, six cakes per boxes meant six days per weeks to relax (and eat 1 of those cakes) and the other days of the weeks were for important things I had to do.

A man was going out with a woman and everyone thought that relationship would not last because he was living in a small town (he was made fun of by someone saying he had like 2 small shops and then he had to drive like 1 hour for more that were barely bigger...then we were in that like 1 hour...it was weird...looked like a huge mall but it was small shops selling cheap things) but he was not scared at all because he knew what they had were true love. The people think that at the least theyw ould have a long distance relationship but turns out she moved there to be with him.

A couple went somewhere for a vacation. It was a bed in breakfast but they rented a barn for themselves, it was big and had many beds win which they decided to try one per night. It even had a computer with the internet.

I had to get away from somewhere. I don't remember what or who was coming (dont remember much...it came back when i was typing the previous dream). It was a hard escape but I did it. I also remember a few other people and one at least I had to bring and at a time it looked like I could not bring that person and at another time it looked like I would not make it.

N
N
Spent ten hours and thirtythree minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

It was another weird dream that I do not remember much of. It started normally with me going walking with Toby a neighbor's dog, we ended up at one of my cousin's house (his yard looked like a mess which is not in real life) to see his dogs. Then I showed him my neighbor's last vacation and she showed up (or it was the opposite order) then we were in that vacation.

N
N
Spent five hours and fourteen minutes in bed. Had an horrible night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent nine hours and twentyeight minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember two dreams.

My parents came back from the grocery store (we were living in our old house) and my mom had gotten me a bunch of halloween candy. Two bags though were not candy, I did not even know what these things were but it had halloween themes on the bags. I told my mom they should take it back for a refund but she said it was okay, I asked how it cost and she did not know. She opened the two bags and I read the bags. The first were balls of wax (for hair removal) and the second were things that you had t put water on then strech then it became some kind of pain, it had different colors in the bag, the one we tried we could not make it out and after reading the chart we realised it was pink. Then I ended up in my old aesthetician office to get my waxing done but eventhough I was in that place the aesthetician who did it is my new one.

I was again in my old house. I had another room for a bedroom. I had closed the door to have some peace but my mom came in without warning so when she left I locked it.

N
N
Spent nine hours and fourteen minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember two dreams.

I went to see a cousin's Dogs (his house did not looked at all like it is...the city even did not looked the same). He also had a Tiger that I let out of his/her cage and he/she looked happy about that. We (me the dogs and tiger...i also think that i brought a neighbors dog) all relaxed outside.

Me and my mom went to a doctor when it came to the end of my results I asked my mom to leave (the doctor was talking about my pressure being high) and she did but not because she wanted to but she did not want to seem like a mean person in front of the doctor. I sit down and started to tell him how my home life is, when I was finished telling him he was Gordon Ramsay (he had his hells kitchen clothes on) and then I started saying (he started to say that i might get out and have a good life) that I did not see how that could happen, that all I saw in front of me was negative. He was feeling bad for me and I said that I was sorry that I was not saying that to make him feel bad or make him feel sorry for me that it was just my life and how I was feeling.

N
N
Spent eight hours and four minutes in bed. Had a great night. Do not remember my dreams.

Page 77 of 282 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.