Anyone here watch that show?

Just watched my second episode (saw the first a few months ago...it was about a mental hospital in the us...it was so sad...the part that made me sadder was when they played tapes of some of the ghosts there and the saddest was a child asking for help...i got angry when someone talked about a monster that worked there that bullied the poor kids and his spirit is still there doing the same time WHY can noone help at least get rid of that monster!!!!).

It was about Salem. With things like that it is frustrating first because of what happened and also because people have not learn from it. Those same things that were so awful are still happening either the same way or done in worse ways. Human beings are so stupid and cruel by nature. And again why can't anyone help those poor spirits? At least with that episode there were no psychics (im always so angry when i hear them talk about the trapped spirits but then they do nothing) but still when it is known that spirits are trapped somewhere I think someone that can help spirits move on should go there and help! These poor innocent people were tortured and killed in the 1600s and they are still there, this is so tragic.