Print Thread
#875085 08/18/14 12:22 AM
"Rosie" Offline OP
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
I just read the article
Etiquette in the Neighborhood
While you might just see them as people you have to endure because they love their leaf blowers, keep their broken down cars in their driveway (or yard), or tend to be loud when you want to sleep, there are many reasons to be considerate to your neighbors.

To be honest I would rather live in a neighborhood with leaf blowers and old cars in the driveway.
I just sprayed my porch and stairs down with PAM COOKING OIL.
Be nice to my neighbors I'm nice to everyone. But I have been pushed to my limit. I wake up to bags tied to my railing full of beer and whiskey bottles, food, bottle caps, cigarette butts , drug bags on My porch and stairs. from my "NEIGHBORS" Their music vibrates my walls, (call the cops Hell NO) I live in a low income housing projects They will bust out my windows Been living here 40yrs in Sept. Now when i go out to the dumpster to throw out the trash punks with guns in the back of their waist bands walk by me. As far as the cooking oil goes I told them it was something I sprayed to keep the ants away. If your nice to some people in the neighborhood they get to know your routine and will break into your house . I live in a very high crime area And I do live in fear. So if you have to look out your window and see old junk cars, or listen to a leaf blower for an hour or so count your blessings

Rosie L
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Rosie,

I am so sorry! What I love, however, is despite the neighbors you're always, always so good natured and happy. Thanks for putting everything in perspective, sometimes people really need that. I live on a quiet cul-de-sac and the neighborhood is definitely changing, but the next time I get a little aggravated, I'm definitely going to remember this post. Thank you and hugs to you today!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
"Rosie" Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Dianne, It's a struggle at times

Rosie L

Moderated by  Decorum-Is-Key Lisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.