Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nancy Roussy #875768 08/27/14 04:09 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
I don't know if today's episodes were new or old but it were all new to me.

The first case were two morons and the woman who sued the man is lucky that man was an idiot with a bad attitude and also a liar because she would of gotten nothing. Two cars totaled that she forgot but suddendly when another woman is involved with another totaled car she has a problem with it?

The second case were two other morons. The woman who sued the other woman will keep on getting screwed because at the end she said she will keep on loaning friends money, she did say she would be careful but still you can still get screwed. The other seemed to think that everyone owe her what she wants

The third case was a stupid woman and a bum. That bum did not laugh a long time because the idiot was helped by Judy for her case for child support. That bum had an uncle with him and by a reaction he had I think both of them are involed in at least another case of screwing someone, my bet would be with the government. I also bet that woman will soon if it's not already done make another poor innocent baby with another bum and start it all over again.

The last case was a poor Dog paying for the stupidity of her owner. She let her two Dogs go out of their home and one bit a woman and now she is on a list and if another accident happens she will have to be killed. It's always like that with animals, apparently they are just objects but they must always act properly and it's always their fault when something happens!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Nancy Roussy #875852 08/28/14 04:10 PM
N
OP Offline
N
There was one new episode today (for me anyway smile haha).

In the first a babysitter sued one man for unpaid days of work. He said that he got in troubles because his ex smelled drugs on her then called to complain about that and he also said that she came to his house one night all drugged up, I think he did not lie but since he did not have anything to prove it Judy did not wnat to hear anything about it.

In the second two old crazies did not get that a storm that took down their fence was not their neighbor's fault. His horse came into their property and made damages to their pool. Judy explained several times nothing was his fault and they did not get it at all. I was looking at them and I had the feeling that poor man would live a living hell because of them (almost 30 years living there and them less than 5) and I think I was right because they said after it was over that they would contact the city to force him to build a fence ten feet on his property, bunch of crazies!

Nancy Roussy #875948 08/29/14 03:37 PM
N
OP Offline
N
There was one episode I had not seen before.

The first I'm not too sure who was in the right there. The man seemed to have troubles communicating but when you stop and hear what happened he does not sound too nice, yes when you help someone it should be out of the goodness of your heart and free but he did stay with his niece for almost a year so he should of at least pay a few dollars here and there. The woman seemed very angry so maybe he is in the wrong. It is rare when I am not too sure about a case.

In the second it was a case about a cruise. The woman suing her ex-friend looked like a psychopath or at the very least someone with mental issues.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.