Page 1 of 2 1 2
#873205 08/02/14 09:09 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
This season my favorite is Jaimee.

I hate Courtney, she is worst than Natasha (or whatever her name is spelled). Her stupid pose with the feet is so annoying. And she is so fake, the only real emotions I saw from her is her shocked face when Cutter (i have a few words i use to call him since that accident but its all censored here i think) insulted Gordon Ramsay and then the other judges.

And what is the deal with everyone hating Leslie? I like him (my favorite after Jaimee).

Oh an was Gordy hot or what when he was helping Elise the episode she got eliminated? lovers! He is always hot but when he is sweet like that I melt blush.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
OP Offline
N
It was a shame to see Francis go but I understand why they let him go. Like they explained to him food is not art, it seems like he got too confused with combining art and food together so he lost it.

It was nice to see Leslie having some fun. I still don't know why most of them hates him so much (my guess is jealousy since he is rich and/or making fun at him because he is a stay at home dad).

I loved seeing Jaimee be so successful tonight since she is my favorite.

It's a shame that Courtney is still there, I hope she brings her team to a lost next week!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I really didn't like Leslie, especially during a couple of episodes, it was the one where he was supposed to be team leader.

I'm not too versed on the names this season, but whoever that woman is with the long dark hair who is always winning, needs to go. I hate her attitude!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
N
OP Offline
N
I'm not good with names either so when I come here to talk about shows I have to open another window and go check out the names (it has to be someone/character i love or hate or someone that has his/her name mentioned so often that i dont forget).

The long dark hair is Courtney, I hope she does not make the final like with what happened last season when the one who was like Courtney made it (if she would of won i think i would of stopped watching that show forever).

N
OP Offline
N
And of course Courtney had to not only save herself but while doing it say that it is because without her they would not of been that good!

I was sorry to see Victoria and Ahran go. I knew Leslie was safe because we saw him in the first previews with the white jacket on so we all know he is making it until the show gets to the fancy restaurant part.

That Cutter is such a disgusting human being. Trying to crush Jaimee like that. The others were respectful with her but of course we cannot expect that from a redneck.

N
OP Offline
N
I was scared that Jaimee would be the one eliminated. Sadly Courtney and Cutter are still there. And that yolk ravioli sure did looked great, I never heard of that before tonight and I want to have some and soon!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I want to enter that Home Cook competition Master Chef...but I'm scared!

N
OP Offline
N
I'd never do it because I know that I never would even pass the tape auditions. I love to cook and am good at it but not Master Chef good. There's many things that they cook there that I did not cooked once. And with desserts, I can bake them but I have to follow a recipe, I cannot just make up a recipe like that like every other courses, the only thing I can change up is like the flavour (like take lets say an apple pie and take strawberries instead).

N
OP Offline
N
And we have to see Courtney and Cutter again at least another episode mad! I was very scared for Jaimee, I was sure she was the one leaving but thankfully her and Leslie were the first team to go upstairs join the clown witch. I am so tired of Courtney it's not even a joke, this episode could of been called the Courtney show, I think she was more on television than Gordon was sick!

N
OP Offline
N
Jaimee is gone frown! It must of been more than awful for Courtney in that restaurant for her to not act like a perfect angel but the moron is still there and so is the redneck cry! And it was very weird not seeing Joe.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.