Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 75 of 282 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

There was a huge whale underneath a town (most of the houses were on the water...not near but on but also the houses were not too far from the land). While I and most of the other people were in awe of this beautiful and amazing animal (he/she was so big that he/she could pass for a dinosaur...that whale was much bigger than the whales of today but he/she was a species that exist...Blue Whale). I and a few other people saw a plane or helicopter arrive and we realised that they wanted to get the beautiful whale. We tried to stop them but somehow they had put a hook on his/her fin on top of his/her back and they lowered a rope with something on the back of the rop to get the whale. We again tried to stop but they were able to do it (for some reason the whale was always at the top of the water and barely moved). I screamed at the man in charge that if they would do it (by that time the plan was to cut the poor whale in pieces when still alive) that I would do the same to him and when I saw they started doing it to the whale I started doing it to him, eveytime I would strike him with a knife I would yell something.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember two dreams (+ yesterday 1 dream came back to me after i left this post and i will post it today).

Me and two other people was escaping by a boat (i think we robbed a bank). The escape was easy except for another boat following us but it was firemen and they were not really on our puirsuit. Then what I remember was me and some friends looking at store's windows then seeing a big magazine page with the three firemen, they were teasing me because during the puirsuit I thought that one was cute, funnily enough that cute fireman was the only one that was naked and he was well endowed. I ended up meeting him then on a date with him. All I remember is that at the start the date was not going well (i think he thought i did not care) and then we ended up having fun.

All I remember is what came back to me a few minutes ago. Women Basketball, that is basically it. I could of dreamed it before the first dream or after. I also remember me being bored with it and being happy that almost noone was watching and most people there thinking that it was boring too.

The dream from yesterday that I remembered a while after I left here is my dad was in the kitchen when I went there and he was whispering very loud on purpose to drive me insane.

N
N
Spent less than seven hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember two dreams.

All I remember from the first is that the monsters from the movie Deep Rising were in it.

All I remember from the last dream is that it had to do with my old house.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember three dreams.

It was an arm factory (mostly guns and bullets), suddendly it all stopped and they said they were looking for a traitor but soon after they said they were really looking for someone who would work for the other side. Then (i dont remember if it was in the same factory or another) there was another stop in the work but that time they immediately said they were looking for someone who would work for the other side.

I was Valerie Malone from Beverly Hills 90210. I had to go get a job and ended up working in a restaurant. The boss was a major jerk. He not only was awful to his employees but to his customers too. After being mean to a customer he went straight to being mean to me, I was taking it because I really needed that job. David was also there (did not know it) and he came there and defended me. First he was kind of nice but the man would not stop so he was more firm and when the man was on the floor (nothing too physical was done...in fact he barely touched him if he did) he told him that that was him being nice and that next time it would not be like that. I was very happy about that. Then David asked me out but I was so in shock with what had happened that I did not understand that his invitation was a date and I told him that I would just go back home and relax. He was sad and almost angry about that. I think after that he left and I maybe realised what I did.

I was watching television and my mom was in a rocking chair in the other living room and she kept on insulting me and throwing me mean sentences so I had enough and closed the television, grabbed my food then while leaving the room I told her I hope you enjoyed that because that was the last time you did it. She laughed. I dropped the salt on the floor of the kitchen (or did that after doing what happened next) then went where she was and I asked her how could she do that especially since she knew I was suicidal again, I looked straight in her face while being closed to her and not one care or expression of caring was in that face and she was still laughing and before and during all that she kept on throwing mean things and insults at me. She got up and before she did that I threw my food on the floor. She asked me to pick it up and I said no.

N
N
Spent nine hours and fiftynine minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

I was on my computer and suddendly I decided to try to find a Facebook page, the one from a man in our neighborhood that harrasses my parents (my dad mostly...he or anyone else has never done or triedd anything to me). I found him but he was under another name so I just figured that I had the wrong name. I looked at the page to really be sure it was him then to find the place where he talks about my dad but never found that part. I asked my dad or mom or my parents to come and see if it was him, he/she/they replied to me but I do not remember what they told me and the rest (that dream came back to me after i woke up...i saw on the calendar that something had happened with him and them again today...seeing the name made me remember).

N
N
Spent five hours and sixteen minutes in bed. Had a very bad night. Remember one dream.

It started with the Beverly Hills 90210 characters then I was a man who warned another man that was parked in a car in a parking lot of something then I told him to not worry that I would take care of him getting away. After that I remember chaos in the parking lot to get away and then I cannot remember anything.

N
N
Spent nine hours and fortyseven minutes in bed. Had a good night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent eight hours and fortyfour minutes in bed. Had a bad night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent eight hours and eight minutes in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

I was an actress and one of my first job (or my first) was in a movie with Russell Crowe. He was playing a teacher and I a student who was very depressed (i think i also tried to kill myself..i think i remember scars and him seeing them) and who had no friends (i was also bullied). He started by being nice to me then in class he made sure that I appeared cool, bright and funny. The other students then decided to be nice to me but I ignored them. That's all I remember besides before seeing that I or someone else was talking about me and my first or one of my first jobs (cant remember too much of this) was this movie (i think the director was Ridley Scott).

N
N
Spent nine hours and nine minutes in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

That dream was about the show Bold and the Beautiful. I think it was not me watching the show and I do not remember if I was in it (if i was i did not look like myself). Brooke was very depressed, she looked bad and very sad (almost lifeless) but she was getting things done. At a conference (they were all in the audience waiting for their turn to speak) she was there with another woman, she put the card with the notes of what was supposed to be said on a chair or something near the other woman but she got up to leave and the note was left by itself, Brooke realised that almost immediately but when she got up to get it almost everyone else got up too and when she got to where the note was it was gone. She was still looking lifeless but she was freaking out over this. Then it was like an intervention. They all took their turn to talk and with a little smile almost laughing she said why don't you all say it that it's to get me out of the company, to get rid of me. They were all like no that's not it then she mentioned things from the past (things that happened on the show) and they all started acting like she was crazy. Then she asked about the tatooed woman, she had a small tatoo and that was all that she knew about her. She (i saw her too so she could not of been an invention of hers) was at the conference and she was sure she was in on it with them all. They all decided then that she belonged in a mental hospital. One had a syringe to put her asleep and they all started surrounding her, she tried her best to keep talking to not get that injection. At least one person was not agreeing with all of this. The mood seemed that they really thought she had gone insane (i did see the tatooed woman [1 tatoo really...a small 1 beneath the neck on the back...a dragon i think] sleeping with Ridge but that was when she was talking about her nad i think that part was that she said that he probably slept with her) but she just looked sad and depressed.

Page 75 of 282 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.