Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 41 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 40 41
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts (one with butter and two with butter and maple syrup....did not eat the crusts), a salad (iceburg lettuce with 15% cream) with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate tiny chickens, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter, Aero milk chocolate, fusilli with tomato paste and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins and calciums.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something to see my post (i REALLY would love to know why only here this happens!!!!!!)!

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (butter and maple syrup...did not eat the crusts), Rold Gold pretzel sticks, a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream), Rold Gold pretzel sticks, Aero milk chocolate, poutine from Causaspacal's grocery store, macaroni with white mushrooms (cooked in olive oil and butter) and tomato paste and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with one toast (butter...did not eat the crusts), one Black Diamond marbelicious cheestring, a salad (iceburg lettuce with 15% cream) and white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, one Black Diamond marbelicious cheestring, some of the poutine leftovers, nantes carrots, Knorr three cheese pasta with white mushrooms and green onions (cooked in olive oil and butter) and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts (butter...did not eat the crusts), one Black Diamond marbelicious cheestring, one nantes carrot, a salad (iceburg lettuce with 15% cream) with white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, two nantes carrots, one Black Diamond marbelicious cheestring, two nantes carrots, some of the pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease with butter with one scrambled egg (added more butter for this) and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

Yesterday I forgot one thing: One frozen grape slushie (ate it after the Knorr pasta).

N
N
Yesterday I took grape juice and Pepsi with one scrambled agg, two Black Diamond marbelicious cheestrings, the rest of the pasta leftovers, nantes carrots (all uncooked), three Black Diamond marbelicious cheestring, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil (ate 1 piece uncooked), macaroni with white mushrooms and one green onion (cooked in olive oil and butter) with tomato paste and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts (butter...did not eat the crusts), nantes carrots (uncooked), meat and vegetables cooked in water with one cured pork fat back (small pork chops & broccoli + nantes carrots + yellow beans + white potatoes), Aero milk chocolate, Rold Gold pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, grape original Skittles and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with three toasts (butter...did not eat the crusts), ground beef with cooked white potatoes and sauce (my mom made it and i dont know which of the sauces she used), some of the meat and vegetables leftovers, white cooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with one white uncooked potatoe (pan fried in vegetable oil and butter OR butter OR olive oil and butter...cannot remember) and two scrambled eggs (added butter for this), one cheeseburger (mustard) and fries (took ketchup with it) from the town's restaurant, Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate tiny chickens, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil and butter, the rest of the meat and vegetables leftovers and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

I also took vitamins.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and Pepsi with one uncooked white potatoe pan fried in butter with one scrambled egg (after the potato with more butter), one piece of barbecus chicken from the grocery store in Causpascal with barbecue sauce and one piece of white bread (not the crusts), one Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate tiny chicken, one Dark Diamond cheestring, two nantes carrots, Knorr creamy chicken fusilli with white mushrooms and green onions (cooked in olive oil and butter), two Vadeboncoeur milk chocolate tiny chickens and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

Page 32 of 41 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.