Print Thread
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Would be great to get you know you all better. I'd love to know what your philosophy on life is.

Could be fun to share our thoughts smile

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
For me it seems logical that all that exists is the same thing or 'God' manifest in different forms. I love Joel Goldsmiths (The Infinite Way) take on the world.

For me everything in essence is perfect, and we only ever meet 'God' but we perceive it as someone separate from us. When we can see the world as One and treat everyone in that way my experience is that everything responds to me in kind. When I appreciate another, they appreciate me - not for anything I've done or they've done, just for giving me an opportunity for me to see "God" in them. I hold in my mind - there is only One and It is perfect.

It's like the ho'oponopono belief - we apologise to everyone silently for not seeing the truth of who they are but judge them instead in whatever way we decide. Im sorry, I love you, please forgive me, keeps you out of judgement and in a space of acceptance.

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

A
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
A
Hi,
You stated your philosophy succinctly, so I'll try to do the same! I agree that we are all lower-dimensional parts of the One who is all-encompassing and infinite. As human beings, we often do not see this, but view the parts (others we meet in the world) as discrete entities. This is what creates war and misery.
There are many ways to perceive this truth. One way I use is meditation on the yin yang, which shows that "this" is a part of "that" and vice versa.
However, I believe the harder we try to see the truth, the more difficulty we have. It can only become part of us when we let it go.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Hi Anita,

Thanks for sharing your philosophy smile I like your meditation to remind you of wholeness and out of duality.

I agree that once we surrender and allow for truth the more we are able to see, and when we force it or try to find it we can get caught up.

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

C
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
C
Plato's theory was that each human being is part of one soul. He believed that the soul was "split-apart" and separated, and since that time the two halves have been searching for each another so they can join together and regain their sense of original wholeness.

What do you think? Do you believe in soul-mates?

Cat Hamilton
Meditation

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.