Print Thread
D
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
D
Lots has been going on in crime lately. Most recently, the West Memphis Three were released from prison following an Alford plea. I have followed this case closely over the years, but had not yet written about it, as I wanted to make certain to present the case objectively for my readers.

In other news, Casey Anthony's family is going to be on Dr. Phil soon-is anyone going to watch? I don't watch Dr. Phil at all, but I am interested in seeing the episodes with Shanda Sharer's mom and sister. The Anthony famiy doesn't interest me, however. I'm not sure what else can really be said about the case at this point.

I have posted my second book review, for Rick Geary's "The Lives of Sacco and Vanzetti." More book reviews will be coming soon, in between straight crime articles, of course.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
As far as Casey Anthony: even if she DID kill her child (which she didn't), it was her child to do as she pleased.

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: Venge
As far as Casey Anthony: even if she DID kill her child (which she didn't), it was her child to do as she pleased.

Wrong! That child is a human life and has certain rights - the right to live being one of them. Just because she is the mother does not mean she has the right to take that child's life.

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Venge

WOW...

It takes A LOT to shock me and from what I just felt tear through my Soul (unfortunately) from reading your post,

I could easily pick it out of a crowd of 25 people at a dinner party, just by walking around the room.

That child's Soul didn't and doesn't belong to you.

It was the little girl's to do with as she would have, had she had the chance to, and not for you to say, nor anyone else, to do with, nor make that decision, in lieu of, for her.

P.S. She was afraid, before she passed away and in a position where she could do nothing.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/17/13 04:24 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
It is truly mind boggling how someone can think that. I think Venge is either a troll or is looking for controversy. Hmm..maybe both.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
Well, I think it's safe to assume that Venge was just looking to be controversial. Maybe he wanted to start a debate about abortion. I've seen such debates start like his post: "if it's all right to kill a fetus, why not a live child? If life begins at conception, what's the difference?" And NO, I'm not taking his side - and I'm not trying to start an abortion debate myself! I'm just explaining why he might have posted what he did. (I'm guessing Venge is a man, because it's mostly men who cleave to an anti-abortion line. And I don't want to start a mini-debate on [i]that[/i], either!)

Moderated by  Vance - Crime Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.