Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 59 of 145 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
When I came back from the town's bank (less than 10 minutes walk) my dad was sittiing on the front porch's chair, noone showed up so he is okay. When I entered the home my mom was sitting in the kitchen's rocking chair so I asked if she was going to give the silent treatment and she said no I'm just reading and I said well afterall that's what you do everytime I dare express myself and she then said one of the despicable things ever which is that I do not express myself I put her down. That coming from someone who has done this to me in several ways from my birth; from sighing or rolling her eyes or getting angry everytime I would talk about a dream or hope to giving me the silent treatment when she was angry to the manipulations to the lies to the humiliations to telling me to shut up the rare times I had the strenght to talk about something important to sending me to a psychiatrist when I had the courage to admit I was bullied to now which is to drive me crazy after stealing my life's savings!

I said nothing because I want to be 100% ready to move away when I will say to both of them what I want.

I now have 5000$ aside, it's not much but it is better than 0$. For the remaining time I will stay here every cents possible will be set aside.

Before she went away hidding in another house when she was angry at me she also started saying that I just had to move away, she stopped before finishing her sentence, they both know that if I go they will lose their punching bags.

Oh and after I came back I also thanked her for telling me earlier that I was just like Luc and she said well you are. She then says that it is correct because when they drive me crazy by pushing my buttons I sigh and do other things like make noise with my fingers by banging them on something so that is me trying to control their lives! Again it was hard to shut up but I will not give them the satisfaction of not being 100% ready to comfront them before leaving.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Ended up not being face to face with none of my parents for the rest of the day.

Strangely all that happened today left me with a nice feeling, maybe that's the last straw that had to happen to finally wake me up.

I did heard them whisper a few times and I know it was about me, they have a different tone when they do that (happened a few times during the mornings when i wake up when they are downstairs in the kitchen and my bedroom door is opened...i know they are talking about me because i hear a few words and they have that same tone then that they had today when they were whispering).

It's like now I just do not care anymore. It's a strange feeling.

We'll see what tomorrow will bring for me!

N
N
Today was a very bad day.

N
N

N
N

N
N
Today was an horrible day.

N
N
Today was an average day.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I have to do something and quick!

My parents now are acting like psychopaths. They give themselves these evil looks after looking at me then they look at me again. And now what they did to get on my nerves and drive me crazy are done worst, louder and in public. The only thing they never did to me was being physically abusive and now I am afraid this is their next step.

All that because I said that going in the middle of nowhere to meet someone who wants to beat you up is stupid and dangerous (they were cruel monsters who had stolen my life savings and were trying to drive me insane but at least they were not scary and never did it in public...thats the public part that scares me most than their behavior...if they do that to me in public then whats next)!

Page 59 of 145 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.