Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 74 of 282 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember three dreams.

My parents had left for a vacation and I was having lots of fun by myself. At the end Rafael Nadal was even in my bed.

I was in a rocking chair outside. It looked like a house but it was actually a shopping mall. At least two other men were with me, one of the man was Leonardo DiCaprio. I was near a porch, Leo was on the porch and the other man was a little farter away. I was mixing up cards, I wanted to use them to calculate something (a date...the suits meant nothing i think but the colors did and the thirteen cards each meant a date) but I did not want to do that in front of others, I also did not want to use the cards for something else before doing that so I just kept on mixing them together. Leo at least seemed to know what I was doing or at the very least thought it was weird. Then I reached behind me and found a piece of paper (either was put there by a passer by or it was my trick to leave) that said meet me there at that time. So I said oh okay and then got up (dont remember if i brought my cards with me) and went to the shopping mall. I saw someone I did not want to see so I tried hiding myself and I hurried inside then started to run but that person saw me and was able to catch up with me. I was being polite but so wanted to get away. Leo had seen that and he came to me and said oh there you are we are going to be late, I was relieved.

I was with a few people. I went to look for things inside a big old radio that also served as a furniture. A mean man took the cards and immediately thought that I had lost at least one. I told him no and he started counting them but made a mistake and said it was my fault, he still believed that I was a thief.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams.

All I remember saying all excited that it was Vin Diesel then I or a camera floated over him who was laying down on his belly and I said oh wow what a perfect butt (he had on a light pj pant on that showcased the butt).

It was basically me and Toby who is a Golden Retriever of a neighbor. I went to see him then we walked then we drove then we were in a cabin in the woods with many people then we went to a store to get food (when we got up there was a strange man who looked like a sheriff that kept on looking at us like we were running away or outlaws) then we stopped on the side of the road to go walk where it looked nice (when we did that there were snow everywhere but where the cabin was i dont remember any..i think it was summer).

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had a good night. Remember one dream.

I was young (teenager) and playing outside. Brigitte a friend of mine from that time went to get me. I said okay but let me change first and I did but I changed into an ugly pair of long shorts, I had just decided earlier to start wearing the clothes I was not wearing anymore which were mainly shorts, dresses and skirts. I put it on and we went to take the bus. I also realised that I only had my half legs shaved and I made sure to sit in a way that noone would saw it. We got off a few stops from her house to walk. I remember the driver smiling a lot and I think we started to run.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than eight hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember two dreams.

A tall young woman was for some reason afraid that her breasts had disappeared or that something else that is bad had happened. She was glad to see her breasts were still there and like they were. She was saying while having nothing on there that her breasts were small but they were firm and cute, she even tried to put one of her nipples in her mouth to suck on it and at the start she was not able to and she said very sad that before she could do that then she tried again and she was able to do it. She was getting ready for work then decided to go meet with a politician either then or after so she opened what I think was the drug cabinet in the bathroom and pulled out a transparent top which seemed dirty and after putting it on she put on another top that was not transparent. The people there said to her why are you going to go see him, what is wrong with you is is a dirty politician with no morals (John Edwards was the politician).

I had adopted a Tiger. I also was now living on an island so I prepared it so that noone would be able to enter that island and that we would have all that was needed to live and survive while being very comfortable. The Tiger quickly grew and we seemed to be living a great life.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember one dream.

All I remember is change; everything kept on changing, I would see something then something else then something and that was like that until that dream was over.

N
N
Spent less than six hours in bed. Had a bad night. Remember one dream.

I was inside my house when I heard a commotion (i dont remember what happened before that) and I just knew it was my dad, before I was happy because I knew he was finally bringing the fire wood home but then I knew he was doing something bad and stupid. I looked out a window and there he was going on the wrong way and blocking a train. He was acting like he was in the right and everyone else was in the wrong. The worst thing is that the truck who was in the right way backed up and noone was mad at him for doing that.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than ten hours in bed. Had a good night. Do not remember my dreams.

N
N
Spent less than nine hours in bed. Had an average night. Remember three dreams.

I was searching for an appartment to rent without telling my parents. I found one that I could afford and while we were running errands I asked my dad to drive me at the address of it and I told them an excuse to go there and said it would not be long. It was a 4 1/2 that was 400$ with electricity included. I looked at it and it was nice, clean and the rooms were big. I was surprised that rent was so low so I asked many times in different ways if there was a catch and if it was for real and it was so I said I take it and he accepted. I wanted to wait to tell my parents until the moving day to not have them ruin it for me and I even wanted them to not know my new address but for that it was too late. I was so excited when I came back out that I told my dad (for some reason my mom was not in the dream for that moment) I showed him and he was disappointed that I did not told them about my plan so I told him why. My mom back back in the dream to ruin it for me but I cannot recall the rest.

Bradley Cooper found it sad that a man (he seemed to have autism or something like that) was still a virgin at his age so with another man he talked him of having sex finally. Bradley is the one who did it, he started slow so that the man would not freak out and it went well until a bunch of men join in, there were close to ten men and they were all in a line having sex with each others. When the virgin man realised this he stopped and Bradley did not understood why he stopped. I think at the end they started having sex again just Bradley and the man to finish but again I cannot recall the rest.

This one came back to me after I got up, I just recall one part and I don't even remember when I had it so it may not be the last. My mom came to ask me for some incense, she then showed me the oven and explained that when she was cooking something some had came out the pot into the oven (at the top not inside) and she did not realised it when it had happened and it had like cooked on the oven and it stank real bad. I also remember not really wanting to just give one stivk of incense and either not not smelling the bad odour or saying I did not smelled it for an excuse to not give my incense away.

Page 74 of 282 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.