Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 41 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 40 41
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Had a wonderful indoor yoga session today - the living room is clean! Plenty of space! Who knows how long this will last smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amazing day. Where to begin. Yoga was wonderful on the back porch. Now listening to folk music in the dusk; cardinals are singing along.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
This was a perfect example of staying positive leads to amazing things. I aimed to wake up at 11am - I need to rotate my schedule to wake up by 7:30am on Saturday. I ended up sleeping until 3. Still, I stayed upbeat and went out to do my yoga. It seemed too sunny out, but I persevered, moved the table umbrella and made myself a shady spot. It was perfect - Juliet sprawled with me and the phoebe chicks chimed in above my head. But now I was running late for my 5:30pm opening reception for my two photos at the Worcester City Hall. Bob was sweet and said he'd drive me in so I didn't have to find parking. I got to the meeting place (another gallery) at 6pm and nobody was there from our group - but I was undeterred. I enjoyed the items there, including two amazing black-and-white drawings by a local artist. Then I walked across to the City Hall gallery. The group was there - and began leaving! They were done for the day and were all heading home. I could have been disappointed, but I decided to enjoy the gallery on my own. As I was there, Bruce showed up, then Judy, and soon we had eight of us enjoying the show. It was great. Then my phone died, so I couldn't call Bob. So I kept an eye on my watch and at 6:55 said my good-byes. I was going to meet Bob at 7pm on the street as our fail-safe. As I'm heading out through the City Hall garage I hear one of my favorite songs from local band Neptune's Car . My first instinct - to pull out my camera to record the music, to show Neptune's Car how their music is being piped in to the city garage. As I do, I realize the music is coming from ALL AROUND ME. I yell in delight and go racing up the ramp of the garage to the common area - and THERE THEY ARE!! LIVE!!! I'm now in seventh heaven. I keep looking over to the street to watch for Bob while I enjoy the amazing music. I finally see Bob doing his loop and race over to him, ask him to park, and race back to the music. Neptune's Car even does two encores so I can enjoy more of them. And we get to chat afterwards. Then Bob drives me home - and now I'm on the back porch listening to WICN on my laptop waiting for the Neptune's Car live interview to come on in about 15 minutes. I'll be recording it. And while I'm listening to the streaming folk music with Irish whistles, a pair of cardinals come over to the birch tree next to me and listen in! Just a lovely, lovely day. And in so many places I could have given up or been unhappy.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
A fantastic back porch yoga session - hummingbirds flew down to peer in curiosity at Juliet the cat. She peered back. Serenity smile. Bob mentions, though, that this is training the hummingbirds that cats are friendly, peaceful creatures, which may not be in their best interest.

Low Carb Forum
T
Parakeet
Parakeet
T
I was fortunate and got to teach yoga classes Tuesday and Thursday this week. It was fun, I haven't taught in awhile.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
A beautiful yoga session on my back porch - The first three day lilies are open! I know the butterflies will love them. Serenity. #yoga

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
My start-of-day #yoga session was lovely. A hummingbird flitted around my head, examining the marigolds and rose plant. JulieCat at my side.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
The day's been a whirl! I did do my yoga when I woke up - quite lovely. Peaceful, gentle breezes, relaxing on my back porch. #yoga

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
My lovely yoga session even included a gentle restorative shower at the end of it smile. Julie wasn't quite so fond of the overhead sprinklers.

Low Carb Forum
T
Parakeet
Parakeet
T
I had a mini yoga session in the kitchen while I made spaghetti sauce. Felt good and smelled good too.

Page 18 of 41 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 40 41

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.