Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Heartbroken and praying for the families of the shooting victims in Conneticut. Praying for their comfort and peace.

Believers put on the armor of God and stand strong against the evil one.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Makes you wonder what on earth possessed someone to do such a thing.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Sometime we forget to ask for prayers or ourselves.
Please pray that I am able to live one day at a time, remembering to live in grace.

Recent events are explained here:
God's Promises for Grieving

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I'm praying today that we get a glimpse of how truly holy God is. No matter how painful that is, it is the only way we see how unholy we are and the only way to realize our need for a Savior.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Today, I'm praying that as Jesus taught us to pray, "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name..." that God's name will be held as holy on this earth.

I pray that all Christians will remember that God said we should not profane his name and we will not use it casually.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I am praying for the Christian woman in Sudan who is in prison with her two children (one newborn) because she was accused of converting to Christianity. She has been sentenced to die for her faith. She is married to a Christian.

I also pray for world peace - peace within so that people all over the world, including here, can get a long with each other.

Angie #868548 06/24/14 12:51 PM
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
This is the latest - God does answer prayers,

Sudanese Christian woman freed; apostasy conviction voided
A Sudanese appeals court has overturned the conviction of Miriam Ibrahim, the Christian woman who had been sentenced to death for apostasy. . . .

R
R
What happened to this forum? It looks like there was all sorts of activity before, but now it's just random posters here & there. I have a prayer request, but it doesn't look like anybody is available to pray on this forum today. Maybe that is God's message to me that I need ONLY depend upon Him. My OWN prayers are enough, and He DOES hear me. I don't need to involve others. God has it covered. We are taught in scripture that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things NOT seen. So that means I need to THANK GOD BEFORE I even see the results. If I have faith, then I BELIEVE that God hates my prayer & He has ALREADY answered it. Thank you Jesus!! I don't deserve your love & forgiveness. I don't deserve the protection of the blood of Jesus upon myself & my family. Your protection & provision is unending. I THANK YOU GOD, for EVERYTHING you have done and everything you are about to do!! My family needs YOU each & every moment. I THANK YOU GOD for the testimony you have put in my mouth. Help me to share it with others so that YOU may be glorified & souls may be saved from hell's burning fire. I LOVE YOU, Lord!! Help me to live for you every moment so that my life's actions may be a testimony to YOU. I submit to you and I ask that the Holy Spirit be my guide. Thank you again for meeting ALL of our needs!!

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Hello redducky1,
There are always people here to pray for you.Christians don't always post a lot of comments, but we pray a lot. Praying for your needs and thanking God for your faith.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Yes, we do pray a lot and community prayer is so important. Redducky1 we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.