Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
D
We human beings struggle with many things. Life brings us problems, conflicts and complex situations. However, one of the most difficult things for many people to cope with in their lives is their own emotions. Here are some ideas for coping with your intense feelings in a healthy and adaptive way.

Dr. Jonice Webb
Mental Health Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I have learned that the best way to work through intense emotions is to deal with them. I have had some intensely painful events in my life in the past several years, and the only way I have found some healing and progression is to embrace the pain and ride the wave. Facing it is feeling it, dealing with it, and then letting it go. The pain may come and go, but I deal with it every time it comes along and it gets easier with time.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
hi, The best way to deal with your emotions are to feel them in same second when day arrive (pain, grief, happiness, anger, fear etc..), but key is if you feel anger do NOT direct it to another person, just get some bat and hit in some bag until you have strength, after that will come grief and you can cry it all out. Most important is to get in grief (with negative emotions) and when you are in grief than you need to ask for GOD LOVE to enter your soul because only than you soul will heal on that place and Law of Attraction will never come again in your life who will bring another grief for that same emotion. You can experience other grief but for different emotion and process is same until you heal all your negative emotion and then great happiness will arrive with in and after each process you feel very happy. To sumerise, with all negative emotions you need to come to grief and then ask for GOD LOVE to enter your soul, you will then get feeling from God what you did not have when you starting to cry but do not be scared, it is pleasure feeling and that is how God communicate with us, by feeling not by our sight or voice, only by feeling. And only thing to get that feeling of Gods Love is to have Faith if that type of Love exist that you would like to receive it in your soul. Feel Grief - Ask God for Gods Love to enter your soul - Have Faith. In that process you will be sometimes cry around 5 hours or more but after you finish you will feel as changed woman or man. Hope i help little. Best Regards, Neno

Last edited by Neno; 05/11/14 02:03 AM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
D
It seems you both have figured this out for yourselves. Sitting with pain gets you through it to the other side, whereas running from it just causes it to chase you. One way or another, the pain catches you in the end. Keep up the good work!

Dr. Jonice Webb
Mental Health Editor

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.