Hello! My wife and I were talking about clothing options we could enjoy together, and a Sleeveless Turtleneck Shirt with Keyhole is what we came up with. I really like the sleeveless turtleneck look, and she enjoys the keyhole over the cleavage. ========== DETAILS: 1. A lot of times turtlenecks tend to be longer, fully covering the hips -- we'd prefer the bottom of the shirt be above the bellybutton. 2. Sleeveless ones tend to still have fabric extending out to the shoulder -- the more it slants from the underarm to the neck the better. 3. A lot of times keyholes are more of a slit -- she likes it to be a rounder hole. (She is willing to compromise on the shape of it, if need be.) 4. They also tend to be above or below the cleavage -- she likes it right at. ========== THE PROBLEM: We can't seem to find such a shirt! We can find plenty of turtlenecks WITH sleeves that have keyholes. I've even found a couple dresses or leotards (meant for dancers) that have the desired qualities -- but we want a shirt. I've also found sleeveless turtlenecks with the keyhole in the back -- nope. ========== NOTE: We are perfectly alright with lingerie items. This outfit is meant for a vacation we'll be taking, which will mostly be spent alone together! :D Thanks everyone!