Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 41 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 40 41
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with two toasts (just butter and did not eat the crust), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, meat microwave frozen lasagna, white uncooked potatoes fried in butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with one toast (butter and did not eat the crusts), white uncooked potatoes fried in butter (i think it was just that), three fried eggs (fried in the potatoes grease with added butter), cheese, Rold Gold pretzel sticks, bows with one green onion and white mushrooms (fried in butter...or with vegetable oil or olive oil...if so not both...im sooooooo tired that i should now write that stuff too!!!), Aero (minis), Lay's salt and vinegar chips and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
I forgot to mention the white uncooked potatoes fried in just butter (before the No Name pretzel twists).

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with two toasts (did not eat the crusts...just butter), one green onion and one white mushroom in two scrambled eggs with white uncooked potatoes fried in the vegetables and eggs grease with added butter, orange original Skittles, shells with white mushrooms and tomato paste, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Lay's salt and vinegar chips and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with one toast (did not eat the crusts...just butter), two scrambled eggs with white uncooked potatoes fried in the eggs grease with added butter, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, white rice with white mushrooms (fried in olive oil and butter) and tomato paste, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, orange original Skittles, fetuccine alfredo (frozen microwave from Selection) and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with five toasts (just butter and did not eat the crusts), two small pork chops with half of the fetuccine leftovers, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, the rest of the fetuccine leftovers, No Name pretzel twists, white uncooked potatoes fried in olive oil and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, No Name pretzel twists and original orange Skittles.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with four toasts (just butter and did not eat the crusts), tortellini (frozen microwave from Selection), Kraft Dinner (fishes original) with green onions and white mushrooms fried in olive oil and butter, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in olive oil and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with two toasts (only butter and did took out the crusts before toasting them), french fries from the grocery store in Causapscal (with ketchup), leftovers pasta (the KD), Coaticook chocolate ice cream, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, bows with tomato paste, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, orange original Skittles and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with three toasts (did not eat the crusts...1 with butter and corn syrup and 2 with butter), white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, the rest of the pasta leftovers, small milk chocolate caramel center Freddo hearts, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, french fries leftovers with barbecue sauce, marshmellows (in the form of peanuts from Dare) and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with thwo fried eggs and white uncooked potatoes fried in the eggs grease with added butter, one cheeseburger (with mustard) and poutine from Cantine Sportive, Coaticook chocolate ice cream, smalls red Mr Freeze, white rice with tomato paste, Dare marshmellows in the form of peanuts and No Name pretzel twists.

Page 19 of 41 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.