Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 41 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 40 41
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had grape juice and water with two toasts (butter and did not eat the crusts), Lay's wavy chips, one white mushroom in two scrambled eggs, grape original Skittles, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil (2 plates), frozen alfredo lasagna with brocoli, grape original Skittles, Kraft Diner original letters and Lay's wavy chips.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I forgot to mention the cheese (eaten after the KD).

N
N
And it was Pepsi not water.

N
N
And also I added white mushrooms and green onion that were fried in vegetable oil and butter in the pasta.

N
N
And by pasta I did not mean the microwave lasagna (ok...i think im done correcting the errors!!!).

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with one toast (just butter and did not eat the crusts), one uncooked potatoe fried in vegetable oil with one white mushroom in one scrambled egg, leftovers Kraft Dinner pasta, No Name pretzel twists, cheese, white rice with tomato paste, Lay's wavy chips and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with three toasts (butter + corn syrup....did not eat the crusts), white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil with white mushrooms in two scrambled eggs, the rest of the leftovers pasta, spaghetti with green onions and white mushrooms (fried in olive oil and butter) and tomato paste, Freddo small milk chocolate hearts with caramel center and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with three toasts (one with butter and corn syrup and two with butter...did not eat the crusts), cheese, white uncooked potatoes fried in butter and olive oil, bows with tomato paste, Freddo small milk chocolate caramel center hearts, Lay's salt and vinegar chips and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with two toasts (just butter and did not eat the crusts), cooked white potatoes fried in olive oil and butter, cheese, white rice with tomato juice, Freddo small milk chocolate caramel center hearts, white cooked potatoes fried in the eralier grease with added vegetable oil, Lay's salt and vinegar chips and original orange Skittles.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with four toasts (fresh bread....just butter...did not eat the crusts), two small sandwichs (1 white mushroom in one scrambled egg + mustard), orange original Skittles, shells with green onions and white mushrooms (cooked in olive oil and butter) and tomato paste, orange original Skittles, Rold Gold pretzel sticks, Lay's salt and vinegar chips and Rold Gold pretzel sticks.

Page 18 of 41 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.