Print Thread
Page 17 of 41 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 40 41
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

Find ways to wiggle a little more protein into there smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Having oriental cucumber salad with ginger and soy sauce, with a Very Veggie base. Plus Bud Lite Lime.

What are you having today?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water, Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts (1 with just butter and 2 with butter and corn syrup....did not eat the crusts), cheese, rotini with white mushrooms and green onions fried in olive oil and butter with meat sauce and cheese, Lay's wavy chips, Rold Gold pretzel sticks, white uncooked potatoes fried in butter and vegetable oil and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with two toasts (one with butter & one with butter and corn syrup....did not eat the crusts), the rotini leftovers, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, Cheetos cheese puffs, Knorr homestyle cheddar sidekick pasta, small caramel center milk chocolate Freddo hearts, white rice with tomato juice and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water, Pepsi and Orange Crush with three toasts (one with butter & 2 with butter and corn syrup.....did not eat the crusts), pasta leftovers, small caramel center milk chocolate Freddo hearts, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, bows with butter, Lay's wavy chips and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water, Pepsi and Orange Crush (or not...cant remember...i should write what i drink down like i do with my food..lol) with six toasts (fresh bread.....only buttre and did not eat the crusts), Coaticook vanilla ice cream, white rick with green onions and white mushrooms fried in olive oil and butter with tomato paste, Freddo small caramel center milk chocolate hearts, pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes fried in olive oil and butter and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with four toasts (2 with butter & 2 with butter and corn syrup......did not eat the crusts), cheese, one salad (iceburg lettuce with miracle whip) and two small pork chops, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, spaghetti with green onions and white mushrooms fried in olive oil and butter with tomato paste and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with four toasts (3 with butter and corn syrup and 1 with butter....did not eat the crusts), macaroni with green onions and white mushrooms fried in oilve oil and butter with meat sauce and cheese, Coaticook vanilla ice cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in olive oil and butter and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with four toasts (fresh bread...only butter & did not eat the crusts), white rice with tomato juice, Cheetos cheese puffs, Aero minis, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, Coaticook vanilla ice cream and No Name pretzel twists.

N
N
Yesterday I had grape juice, water and Pepsi with four toasts (with fresh bread....just butter and did not eat the crusts), two small beef steaks with white mushrooms, fusilli with tomato juice, Lay's wavy chips and No Name pretzel twists.

Page 17 of 41 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.