Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#860968 04/03/14 07:14 PM
A
arris Offline OP
OP Offline
A
first my mom never hits me . me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each fooling around.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total ***** to me.Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that *****. i want her to chill out and give my stuff back to me. no one got hurt she doesnt get that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Dear Arris,

It seems that you do not really know much about child abuse by the tone or the information offered in your post above.

An abused child does not always have a Mother, or get to go to McDonalds, own an X box and or an I pod or a mobile phone.

You seem to be upset about your Mom's behaviour in front of the people in McDonalds, yet you say nothing about your quarrelsome behaviour with your brother throwing tomato sauce around to the extent that your Mom had to reimburse another customer for the mess.

I think if you went to the CPS they would just laugh at you.

You made yourself look bad in public. Take responsibility for your actions, accept your punishment, apologise to your Mother and grow up - after all you are 15!

Since you have chosen to post your query on two different subject areas, I have answered in both.

This is my own opinion and does not represent anyone else connected in any way whatsoever to Bellaonline.

Good luck with your decisions,

Last edited by Lestie4containergardens; 04/04/14 12:22 AM.

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
First of all, Arris. Thanks for visiting the Moms forum. It sounds like you and your mom did not have a positive experience during your trip to McDonalds and that it was equally bad for both of you.

I'd say if you are having fun and fooling around with your brother - that's great. But, when it impacts someone else - and ruins their clothes - then you have crossed a line to inappropriate.

I also want you to know that there are abused children who go to McDonalds and have XBoxes and iPods. Children who have such privileges are not exempt from child abuse.

I agree with Lestie - you made yourself look bad in public and it is important to take responsibility for your actions.

If you would like more information about the child abuse laws in your state, you can call your local child protective services or call the National Child Abuse Hotline. 1-800-4-A CHILD.

I hope, by now, you and your mother have worked out your disagreement. I hope that it was a one-time situation and that you do not commonly have such terrible arguments.

Lisa Pinkus

Moms Site
A
arris Offline OP
OP Offline
A
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hello Arris.

Yes, I read the post above in the other thread. I understand that your mom called you a baby and said you should be back in diapers in front of other people. I understand that that was embarrassing to you and that you feel hurt by it.

I'm afraid that a lot of moms - put in that situation - might have said the same thing. Your behavior was not that of a 15 year old. Your lack of remorse and apology to the people you "hurt" is also something I would encourage you to consider.

I do not think this conversation will go anywhere beyond where it is now. It is clear that you are upset and believe your mother was in the wrong without accepting any responsibility for your actions.

Again, I encourage you to seek counseling if this situation is typical of the relationship you have with your mother. You can also get information online about child abuse Childhelp or call the National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4 A CHILD.

I am confident you will discover that this one incident is not something that child abuse authorities would get involved in.

Lisa Pinkus

Moms Site

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.