Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
karlote Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hello from me, my name is Karlota and I'm happy to be part ot this forum! I want to know what i your opinion about weight loss products? I think to try one of them reductan. Is there anyone who knows anything about this product?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
P
Hi Karlota, I don't recommend or promote any weight loss pills, supplements, or fad diets. Most weight loss pills have unsafe side effects and if you do lose any weight, it is often gained back after you go off the product. The only safe, healthy and permanent way to lose weight is to eat fresh fruits, vegetables and a lean protein source such as chicken, lean beef or fish. Find some form of exercise you enjoy and do it consistently. Please check our weight loss and fitness page for articles on how to safely lose weight and begin an exercise program.

Patricia Mitchell
S
S
I've never heard of this product. Try healthier way, more sport and exercise.

Reductan is made from Cha de Bugre (a tree fro South America) extract. There is no research to support the claim that it helps to lose weight. There's also no research into its long term effects, which should give you some pause, I believe.

M
M
I am also heard for this product. But I don't know how it works. Try to collect more information before you use it!

K
karlote Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I don't have enough time for sport and physical activity. I try to eat healthy, but for now I don't have any result!

I think it is a question of time management really - in the 10-15 minutes (most likely much more) per day you spend surfing or watching tv is time you could use to exercise or throw together a healthy meal (salads are quick). It's all about priorities - good eating healthy & old-fashioned exercise should definitely be on that list!

E
E
Karlote, I've used this product, I can say that helped me a lot. For 60 days I lost 8 kilograms of my weight. For me reductan works very well! All the best!

Shark
Shark
I do not believe any of weight loss products.

M
M
Using a weight loss product is not good for us. You can lose weight naturally by doing some workouts. You can do some workouts at home or you can go to the gym. A Cardio workout is the best way to lose weight easily. Have a healthy lifestyle and eat more fruits and vegetables. Avoid eating fatty food and salty food.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Alice - Weight Loss 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.