Next Thread
Print Thread
#860568 03/29/14 07:07 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
As mega food conglomerations attempt to spin doctor deforestation as reforestation to ease the moral turmoil of consumers, the Earth continues to let people know that it is not nice to fool Mother Nature.

Read Further: Margarine Kills Wildlife

I look forward to reading your comments.

The evolution of humankind can be measured by how its animals are treated.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Signed, thanks deb!

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I find it interesting that what we learn here is the importance of diversity, and that "a tree is a tree is a tree" is an incorrect understanding.

I take a step back and think about the massive amount of time and energy it took for this planet to create such an elaborate and diverse infrastructure, and how quickly we are trashing millions and even billions of years of evolution and growth. I believe such behavior could be curbed if we put a greater premium on teaching and reenforcing a natural planetary equilibrium within children. Societies seem to find false comfort in the idea that "the next generation will fix past mistakes and make it better." How can they, when they are taught to destroy, consume, discard, and spend?! The other extremely important measure is to rid ourselves of unethical corporate practices.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter
N
N
De-evolution, that is what is happening to human beings. And it is happening quite fast.

The majority of us are either stupid, ignorant or evil. The only way things can change for the better is that we all disappear.

If a person does not act on their cruel feelings then they still have these feelings inside of them. These people cannot change because they do not want to change or they do not see themselves having any problems.

I do not believe that there are one million people left that are not worthless, even if there's that amount of people or more we still cannot do anything positive because all the others will erase that or just stop us before we do it.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I appreciate your sharing your frustration and distress. I believe the key to bringing you back to center is through understanding the nature and necessity of positive and negative energies. Let me see if I can help you by painting a word picture.

Evil is simply a word created to "define" negative energy. It gives the impression that somehow negative energy is wrong, unnecessary, and is in noway bound to every person or thing. By the logic of the Universe and science, this is a grand misnomer. For life to exist there must be positive and negative energy. It is a must.

Throughout the history of the planet disequilibrium occurs, or an imbalance of energies. This is a natural part of living evolution, much like the ebb and flow of the tides. Therefore, chaos does have its place as an important natural order. Apply this knowledge to human behavior and remove the words always and never from your vocabulary, as they generate extreme images in the brain and therefore cannot be trusted. Then, step back and see the species as a whole and consider the positive and the negative - we (like all things) have both. You will likely start to notice a teeter tottering. Now, focus on the positive energy and ask yourself, "How do I contribute my energy to make a stronger positive influence?" When you can answer that question, your distress will subside and fill with purpose.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter

Moderated by  Deb - Animal Life 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.