logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
diva123 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I was diagnosed with H. Pylori over a year ago. I initially took ganoderma and spore powder via organo gold. The symptoms subsided for some time. As of late, I began doing more research. Yesterday I began my month regimen. I just want to make sure these organic treatments are not hurting me in unison with one another. My ideal dosage is as follows: 3 tbsp of organic virgin coconut oil 3 tbsp of manuka honey with tea 2 cups of organic licorice root tea natural mastic gum 2 times a day (1 oz.) I plan to do this for a month. Any suggestions otherwise to eradicate this bacteria? And is this overkill? Thanks in advance for any and all responses

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
diva123 - All you need is Mastic Gum Extract. Take the capsule form, two caps in the morning and two caps at night. A month will not do you any good. This is a two year process. You cannot skip any days for the next two years. This bacteria is extremely tenacious. You can also take Vibramycin for the next two years, but I do not recommend it unless you stock up on probiotics, and take those between doses of antibiotics. I was cured of H-pylori by taking Mastic Gum Extract for two year, and this was 15 years ago. My oldest daughter had an acne condition, and was given Vibramycin for two years for acne, and she was healed from H-pylori. My other children have tried honey, and other things which do not work. Licorice is useless, and unless you are taking the Extract form of Mastic Gum, you are wasting time and money. Recently I started having acid reflux again after all of these years. I started taking Mastic Gum Extract again. From the 1st time you take it, it will stop acid reflux, but don't stop taking it for two years, or else it will come back within 7 to 30 days. My mother was struck with paralyzed vocal cords from the acid reflux caused by H-pylori. She cannot speak, eat, drink, or barely breathe, and has dropped to 95lbs. Acid reflux can also cause cancer of the esophagus. It's important to not stop taking Mastic Gum Extract for two years once you begin.

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.