Print Thread
#860019 03/22/14 07:50 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Elleise, I need your help!

One of my beloved dogs is missing. He squiggled under the gate, trying to follow me last night. He has done this before but he always waits for me in my driveway. Well, this time, although a neighbor saw him in the driveway 40 minutes before we returned, he was gone when we got home.

We posted signs, canvassed the street, visited the shelter twice today, posted on three different lost and found pets' sites, emailed/faxed lost posters to 35 local pet businesses...but nothing so far. We are devastated.

Is there anything you can see about his disappearance?

I have my own intuitive feelings and clairvoyance but can't be clear due to my overwhelming emotional upset over this. Of all the plausible explanations about what could have happened to him, I fear that someone has taken him with no intention of returning him as he is quite a tiny, loving and adorable chihuahua.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Hey Lori, I know how you feel, my dogs are dear to me. Since I read this I sensed that a male nieghbor picked up your dog. He sees you with the dog and was thinking he would get it one day. I have a slight feeling that he wants to sale the dog. if you have a older male nieghbor with white hair. may 50 years old. he's the one.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank you, Anjel. I'm so sad. I have to look for that particular person on our street. He must live further on the other end as he doesn't spring to mind right away.

Thanks to your tip, I have begun to search the dog for sale ads, although my feeling is that he will not advertise. He will offer it directly when the opportunity arises. But I have posted ads warning people not to buy stolen dogs and to check their microchips.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have to get here in a minute.

I read or usually try to anyway, the first few sentences and/or skim. That's what I can Physically do. Working on it.

Ironically...our own my husband informed me he hadn't seen in hours.

What I did was pictures: meaning in my mind I envisioned home. Along w/that shook a favorite food. Along w/that? I made pleasant noises familiar to those in which induce pleasure.

For now...see if those help. I'll come back and read more thoroughly.

If anything - look at it this way...if an animal can sense danger miles, feet, inches away - so TOO can they sense callings of their home.

However, this also seems a familiar item - so for now, what I can offer is only what it is I would in fact do and did and was effective!

I'll get back w/this wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.