Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Australia's PM says authorities have found objects in the Indian Ocean possibly related to the search for Flight 370. via CNN.

Have you been following the news?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I have as my wife Linda was on a Malaysia Airlines flight out of Kuala Lumpur only a few hours later on her way to Australia. Although she made it to her destination safely I am still keeping an eye on the story.

Personally I feel the answer to the disappearance lies much more in the Strait of Malacca than the areas suggested in the News- which comes across to me more as information management. For example much has been said about the missing passengers, but nothing about any of the cargo the 'plane was carrying. When I used my Tarot I got the impression of a stretch of sandy beach with a river, palm trees, and a temple. So some type of piracy might be a distinct possibility.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I was following it, but I stopped for the time being because I was a little tired of them making it "breaking news" and all of the theories and things, bringing hopes up only to be dashed again. I know they have to check every lead, but still - all of the "experts" the news kept dragging forward. A little dignity and sensitivity to the family.

My prayers go out to the loved ones of the missing and I pray that closure is found soon.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
This morning China said they had spotted NEW debris. This was either on FOXNews or HLN.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Wow! This story is amazing. So many suppositions from everywhere. You would think, that with all of today's modern technology - the armed forces, submarines, jets and so on that NOBODY! in the whole collection of the United Nations can find this plane? Amazing! Even, my cable company know which movies I download on my laptop. Go figure that one out!

I hope there is closure for the families soon. People don't just fall off the face of the earth, for crying out loud!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Not that log ago the 'net would have been 'heaving' with UFO theories..:)

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Lol Ian! I agree.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I just returned home from work and I'm watching CNN right now and they are just going around in circles with theories filling in air time.

Nobody, especially the families of the people missing want theories, they want to know what happened and if their loved ones are dead or not. Sometimes the media needs to just shut up with this stuff and wait to give people answers. It's so frustrating.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The media being honest and admitting they have no idea what's going on would be something of a novelty I feel smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
I'm coming very late to this topic, but it is still current, isn't it? Taking into account the fantastically huge and all-encompassing reach of the NSA and all the US's other secret monitoring agencies, I flat don't believe they could NOT know something about the disappearance of the plane. On that premise, the only question that makes any sense to me is, why have they not told us what they know?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.