Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This has been festering for awhile...

But, those such as Angel, Nancy, myself and others, when it comes to falling asleep?? Considered brainwaves, biochemistry, etc.

Even science can handle, when we sleep, the physical senses subside while others recuperate and pretty much escalate.

So, these dreams...you know the ones - the ones that either actually come true, days, weeks later or those that you're almost afraid TO go to sleep which can have something to do w/our past, etc.

However, the more people speak w/me about their dreams, even symbolically, they seem to represent the same things...the really do.

Anxiety, loss, and a future (not like a fortune-teller) but an uncertain future. I'm talking people from Dr's, to the average entrepaneur, small businesses, just people in general. Regardless of what status a person holds their intuition is catching up w/them, some even leaving practices confiding in something like me...pretty much a nothing in the realms of Hollywood or Forbe's.

If A - Z is having a hard time of it and I agree, positive, regardless what you're going through, can turn even the most negative into one, you're not crazy and needn't keep the head downwards. In fact it my even help to find places such as these and/or just speak about how you're feeling. Possibly the dreams subside and tranquility comforts.

We weren't meant to be isolated. Something ELSE does that, in forms of certain driven people, leaders, countries, GV, etc. But, first and foremost we're beings that belong together - not apart. We're not meant to feel isolated!

Evolution, creativity doesn't work that way. We SOAR with wings our creator gives us...our particularities, our gifts.

It's up to us what we chose to do w/them. ~0~

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/18/14 08:57 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
True, Elleise. So many professionals are leaving traditional roles as they feel compelled to follow their spiritual curiosity.

There's always so much debate in the dream field and much of it is unnecessary because we're all speaking about dreams while only understanding a portion--different parts--of this vast and wonderful area. Dreams ARE a way for our brains to process incoming data we accumulate during our waking lives. Dreams ARE a figment of our imaginations.

The dream state is where we can reconnect with the "other side" (non-physical dimensions) while still in our physical bodies. Thus, dreams ARE a medium for spiritual communication.

As for insomnia, some people do not like feeling vulnerable during dream state. Some, like you, get bombarded by spiritual images and other unwanted contact. Spiritual protection (prayer), physical exhaustion (the healthy kind from exercise), and mental peace (meditation) all aid better sleep.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
P
P
Hi Elleise.... I know this is really off-topic. I apologise. But I didn't know where to contact you... The thing is I was awaiting your reply to my post titled ---No 22 in dreams---..... You had asked me some qts to which I replied. But awaiting your response to them.... I sincerely wish to hear from you... Thanks so much. And sorry once again. :-) ~Prik.

Last edited by Prik; 04/18/14 11:22 PM.
N
N
Dreams can represent 2 things: 1. All your emotion what your body is ready to feel in material world (all fears, nightmares, etc...), world where we are awake 2. Real Spirit body experience (event that are same real as our material world) but here we remember very little But you can also practice to remember more of your dreams but you need to wake naturally (no clock) and then you stay in bed for couple minutes and try to remember as much as possible, more you practice this more you will remember in time.

Amoeba
Amoeba
My husband is taking new medication for high blood pressure and is experiencing severe insomnia. Poor guy.

I was seriously sleep deprived for years--I mean two decades!--and it has had a lasting effect on my brain to say the least. However, I have been blessed with good sleep now.

I still awaken frequently throughout the night but lightly so, and that helps me to remember my dreams which are many.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
The last two nights I have been waking up in the middle of the night and having a hard time getting back to sleep. And at that, the quality of sleep afterwards has not been good. Every time we change the clocks for daylight savings, whether forward or back, my sleep and wellbeing get all messed up for about two weeks. Needless to say, without enough deep sleep I don't even know if I am dreaming at all because I am not remembering anything.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.