Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.k.

Totally need any person who may read this PLEASE anything for solitude, grounding, blocking out, meditative, mantra, etc.

I never do this. I'm pretty much someone that does everything themselves.

Having said that, this - I don't know how to do.

My husband just told me tomorrow AM (like early) I'm supposed to go to a huge college and well - i'll just say it, I don't do exposure.

I don't even remember saying I'd do this, but anywho I could really use any supportive advice.

I have to or agreed to preforming something for my husband's final exam in college.

Not only do I not GO out, but in this instance, it's a massuse exam an you gotta go buff.

Uh, he sprung it on me just now, that it's tomorrow morning. However, the instructor is Reike. I know what that is and utilize it myself on animals and people.

How do I mentally get from here to there w/out having a panic attack in the middle of his final or crying...I didn't remember saying I'd do it or if I did, didn't understand you'd have to be unclothed.

Help - I'll take anything!!!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, I wish I read this earlier! My loving energy and thoughts go out to you, Elleise. All will be well. For one thing, you won't be seen naked completely. Your private parts will be covered by a towel or should be.

Just remember that you're doing this out of love for your husband and love for humanity. Remember that you have a beautiful body.

It's important not to send out anxiety or it can affect your husband's exam performance. Send out love, confidence in him. Make your focus HIM and helping HIM pass this exam.

You do this naturally, Elleise, focusing on helping him and others. smile

Love to you. Good luck to him. Let us know how it goes.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Gosh Elleise....I wish I had seen this earlier as well. I am sure by now it is all over. I hope you were able to find some peace in order to go and to not panic.

You are a wonderful soul, and safe with your husband nearby. I hope you are doing ok. Much love to you.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh, thank you Debbie!!!

This actually has a quite UNIQUE and happy/Spirtually-Synchronic ending.

SoOoo, yes, I don't get "naked" lol or in this case they call it, "Disrobe" but I did it for my husband and of COURSE had a panic attack and didn't sleep at all...The TWIST?

Well, this place is 45 min. away. I only see people by appt., in home. Go shopping IF I have to when they're stocking shelves, etc. so that's the lay out.

The final exam, the professor we ran into each other and she was wearing a "Fairy" shirt I own. In the background was a disk playing Indian/Shamanic/Flute music which I happen to LOVE!

In passing conv. as my husband took the written part we were talking and I said, "I keep seeing these sticks. They have balls at the end of them and used on the back. Does that make sense? My husband say's there's no such thing, but I'm like but I keep seeing them. Do you know what they are by chance?"

She said, "I can't believe you know what those are w/out knowing anything about this stuff, they're called...let me get you a picture." She looked and looked through magazines, resorting to the internet. But, I think they're called bawms or Bams?

After that guess what? Her sister lives not but a few miles/ minutes from us AND honestly, she didn't know where we lived until - uh???

Well, I'm kinda a "fly by your seat" kinda girl and asked if perhaps she knew anything about the left side of the brain and what happens to TBI sufferers? She said, "Just yesterday there was an article about a support group. It only caught her eye because of someone she knows.

In the end she just, well, her eyes watered, mine too and SHE's a professor and I'm like "I feel like a stranger on this planet" and she came giving me a hug saying she just got "goose-bumps."

Now if THAT's not iron clad Universal Energy Networking at hand...I don't know what is wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/15/14 08:04 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.