Print Thread
B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Jump start your creativity and get rid of stress, anxiety and fear with these tips and techniques.

Writing Prompts to Stimulate Your Creativity

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hi Bluedolphin,

Thanks for a very interesting article that covered much - also that book prompt at the end looks good. When next I am at the bookstore think I will see if I can buy it or get them to order it in. Amazon is not a way for me, I like speaking to people and seeing with my fingers!

You say a lot but this one -

•Read a newspaper or magazine article that you are interested in. After reading it make a list of all the things you would like to know about the topic that were not included in the article.

is a fine idea and one I use generally to check my articles for container gardening. I usually write them and leave them for a day or two and then get back to them; of course that's if I am not meeting a deadline. Then I imagine I am a beginner gardener and crit the writing with this in mind. What don't I understand about the subject? What more do I need to know to get going? Will I do what is suggested in the article?

This way I have caught myself and made some timely corrections and additions. It is nice to have this idea supported by you!

Cheers

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!
B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Hi Lestie,

Thank you for your comments about my last article. I like what you added to the reading newspapers or magazines. Your process sounds like a good one. I can see why you are getting great results from it.

There are some fun books on prompts. Let me know what you find in the book stores!!

Have a great week,

Bluedolphin

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.