logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
I would really like an objective view on this spread as I have done it as Actions speak louder than words spread its sort of to help you see if your man will walk his talk and what is really going on in his heart and mind. I shuffled the cards then laid them all out in front of me and asked these questions for each card and laid them from left to right. like this 2 1.4.5.6 (hope you understand lol) 3 1. HIS STORY (what he is telling me) – THE MAGICIAN 2. WHAT IS HE REALLY THINKING – THE HIEROPHANT 3. HOW HE FEELS ABOUT YOU DEEP DOWN – DEATH 4. HOW HE IS WALKING HIS TALK – TEN PENTACLES 5. OUTSIDE INFLUENCES ON HIS WALK – QUEEN OF PENTACLES 6. HOW HE WILL BE WALKING THIS TALK IN 6/8 WEEKS – THE EMPRESS. just an overview. the man in question is moving back from working abroad in the next month. he says that he wants to start something with me and I hope he is sincere. we met in june. he left for work in dubai in september and we have been communicating ever since. he has just handed his notice in and is coming home in a months time. although he is hard work at times when he is stressed i spoke to him the weekend and he said that we will get there and talking about when he is back spending time together and starting something. my interpretation but need help with it. 1. THE MAGICIAN. - His Story. I see Jamie as telling me maybe white lies to keep things smooth or could be that The Magician is symbolic of a great mental connection and sparkling communication. 2 . THE HEIROPHANT - what is he really thinking? I think this could be that he thinks of me as someone to move forward with as a commitment and not just a fling and wants stability with me. 3. DEATH - How he feels deep down. with this card i hope its a new beginning as this would make sense with him moving back from Dubai. 4. 10 PENTACLES - How he is walking his talk. I see this as a positive omen. I see him thinking positive but trying to sort out his work situation as priority and thinking about things moving to the next level which also makes sense due to him returning. 5. QUEEN OF PENTACLES - outside influences on his walk Im thinking that this could be his ex wife interfering. however, if i read this spread for someone else and did not know this I would also think this maybe strategy as its flanking 10 pentacles with work and trying to sort out money so that was his priority or even both money is an issue with the ex wife trying to get some in the divorce?? 6. THE EMPRESS - How he will be walking this talk in 6/8 weeks? That the Commitment in our relationship will become sweeter, deeper, and truer under this influence of the empress and promising as this would co inside with the start of the relationship and that there will be coming of abundance as seeing him more that i have done. I pulled clarification cards for both the empress and I got the empress again for representing me. I pulled clarification card for the queen and got 3 swords for ex wife. Like I said Kind of read what i want to hear so would love help to see if im clarifying things right or a objective view.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
OP Offline
L
reading layout was 2 top left. 1 middle 3 bottom left then 4 5 6 next to one another beside 1 (the middle)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.