Print Thread
#696481 06/19/11 01:18 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hello and welcome to the forum faeyh!

You are in the right section and do not worry right now about talking about roses under the heading of Lemon Grass, I check the forum regularly and read all the posts so I would have picked it up anyway. Thank you for your question.

As you see though, I have opened up a new topic for you so that you will be able to get your answers more easily.

When you get more used to going around the BellaOnline sites and forums, you will see there is a huge amount of interesting information on all sorts of subjects. First check out all the other gardening sites as you will be surprised at just how much ready-made material there is that is already available to you.

Now, if you go to the main Container Gardening site you will see on the front page there is a special article featured right now on GROWING A ROSE CONTAINER. The notes are clear I hope! You can access the main site by following the link at the bottom of my name on this message to you.

Anyway, read through the article and if there is anything that is not clear or that you do not understand, please come back and post here ...

Have you already bought your rose? Do you have a colour in mind? What sort of container are you planning to use? Have you grown roses before? What sort of gardening experience do you have? See, I have a lot of questions and would love to read your answers and hear about your choices.

Let me know if there is anything you think I can help with, no question will be too easy. You may find that someone else will be very pleased if you asked it.

Bye for now

Last edited by Lestie - ContainerGardens; 06/19/11 01:22 PM.

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
Hi there to you all,

My roses are looking good this season and I have just given them a light summer pruning (yep, it is summer here). Papa Meiland rose to the occasion this year and Peace also broke out. We have around 35 rose bushes in our front garden (five in containers) and the display is too marvellous when they are all in bloom.

Still, black spot and red spider mite have been a problem but I think I am winning.

How are your container roses doing? Have you thought about growing a couple for your balcony? Are you choosing? And which ones?

Please let me know and I say thanks, cheers for the nonce...

Lestie Mulholland
Container Gardening Editor

Contain your Delight - it's easy!

Moderated by  Lestie - ContainerGardens 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.