#709260 08/21/11 12:46 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Spent most of my day watching horror movies...lol... Insidious - child in a coma? but is it a coma or is he possessed? I had to replay the ending twice.

Anyone see this one? What did you think?

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Not seen it yet, I've been catching up with older movie classics that I should've seen smile

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
That movie is great. The commercials and trailers scared me a lot so I had high hopes for that movie. Only the end and what happened before the end disappointed me. The red face is the reason why that movie scared me before even seeing it. The scene with that thing where the three of them are at a table is one of the scariest scenes of all time (for me anyway). And that song about the tulips, even if I would of heard it before the movie came out it would of scared me. What I mostly found disappointed in that movie is how the red face looks like, they should of either not shown him entirely like the rest of the movie or just made him scary like it's face is. And all that part seems cheap and ridiculous, I really had the impression that from there another director and writer took over the movie to finish it. I'm still not really sure what happened at the end (my mom thinks that he was possessed since he was a kid by that old woman because he looked strange during the entire movie...i dont think that at all...i think that the old woman took over because he took too long to come back and he yelled at her...some people think that the boy is possessed by the red face...im not too sure about that). I can't wait for the sequel!

N
N
Anyone seen the trailer for the sequel?

I saw the first commercial last night on television and I was excited and scared and tonight I found the trailer on Youtube and that freaked me out, I cannot stop listening to it (LOVE the music!!!!)! I can't wait to see that movie!

I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. I've read some good reviews for it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I saw the sequel but I was not impressed. Although the attempted to pick the storyline up from the first movie, it was not good. I felt like it was unbelievable (yes even for a horror movie) and it was very confusing. I don't know if I want to really have to concentrate and think so hard to connect the dots when I'm paying to see a good old fashioned horror movie. Did anyone else see it? If so, what are your thoughts?

Moderated by  Horror_Movies_Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.