Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Don't forget to log your progress in this topic area. Would love to see how you and your are doing with the healthy habits challenge.

Tuculia Washington,Daughter Editor
Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Remember this challenge is to help you focus on exercise, nutrition, and personal balance so that you and your family can be healthier and happier. Always inform your doctor on all changes you make regarding your health.

I was unable to walk much because of medical reasons so my daughter said that she would walk enough for the both of us.

My daughter walked 6000 steps (she rounded off)
I drank 2 glasses of water
I ate 1 healthy snack fruit salad

This was a joint effort between my daughter and myself. This is a joint effort challenge, and all participants should be supporting each other. Invite your friends, family and neighbors to join in. The more people around you that are working on the challenge, the more successful you will be to complete the challenge.

Site
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
So who's up for a challenge.

Site
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
So did you fill your plate halfway with vestables. Did have a piece of fruit today, or did you include a healthy snack. Make sure you get a proper amount of sleep. All are healthy habits. Good luck for the rest of the day and don't forget to log in your progress. Have you invited anyone along the way?

Site
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
So did you fill your plate halfway with vestables. Did have a piece of fruit today, or did you include a healthy snack. Make sure you get a proper amount of sleep. All are healthy habits. Good luck for the rest of the day and don't forget to log in your progress. Have you invited anyone along the way?

Site
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T

Site
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T

Site
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Moving around daily is a healthy habit. Eating healthier is also healthy habit. What types of habits have you made today.

I took 500 steps today (I'm on bed rest due to nerve damage)
I had 3 glasses of water
I ate healthy snack = apples dipped in yogurt
I got eight hours of sleep the night before = I feel good

Healthy habits can be done in different ways, as long as you are healthier and happier it's good for you. So how did you make out today? Remember to drop by our health and fitness sites to get additional tips. Good luck!

P.S. Always inform your doctor of any changes you make to your daily habits as it relates to health.

Site
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
So who's up for a challenge?

Site
T
Tuculia Offline OP
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
How did you do today? Did you inspire someone, did you keep it moving, or did you prepare a healthy meal together? All are part of the healthy habits challenge - so keep up the good work.

I took 1,306 steps today
I drank 3 glasses of water
I ate 4 healthy snacks = carrots, apples, grapes, and cheerios w/o milk

I am loving the idea of taking part in a world wide task. The healthy habits challenge. Enjoy and let me know how you are doing?

Site
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Tuculia, Daughters Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.