Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

I am sure Lisa Erickson will like this passage from the book

"Le guerrier solitaire" de Thierry Pasquier,as he states:"The only reason we need a Master resides in the necessity to be rightracked without pity.Because we as warriors have a natural reaction to stop and congratulate ourselves for having made so much progress.!!

There is a french saying that goes this way"dans les dents" meaning
approx ";in your face"

loong
always learning ,not knowledge but understanding theway to incorporate in my path this knowledge.AVE Buddha

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none.

Just watched a chinese movie.7 brothers ,go to save their father .This is a true story in chinese history.Around maybe 15 -
16 th century.
None feared death,all had honor,persistance,loyalty to their Father and Mother.It was on Netflix.
Gave it a 5 star rating,for the true values that a good Dhamma Warrior must have.

loong a Dhamma Warrior,simple buddhist.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

The following text is from a french book by Thierry Pasquier.

"A warrior can also cry.Our eyes look so we can laugh,cry,rejoice be sad or happy.The warrior that does not like being sad and is in
a situation that would ordinary distraught him,CHANGES HIS MIND.
AND THE DIRECTION OF HIS POINT OF VIEW."

loong
Dhamma Warrior,simple buddhist.

"

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none

Today ,I fell on a writing by GOETHE,I am sure he will not mind my using his beautiful words.So here goesAgain I will be translating from french.

"Until the moment we decide to dedicate ourselves completely,
there remains hesitation,chances of backing off,and always
inefficacity.

Concerning all acts of initiative and of creativity,there is an elementary truth ,and the ignorance of this truth,destroys an unbeleivable amount of ideas and the most splendid plans.

It is at the moment that we dedicate ourselves completly ,that the UNIVERSE also steps up.

All types of events happen that we feel supported,these that would not have happened before.A current of events coming from that moment of decision ,starts working in our favor.All types of happenings ,happen,we meet people,our financial situation changes.
Things that we would not have beleived possible HAPPEN.

Everything you can do or dream you can do ,start them!

Boldness ,has genius,power,and MAGIC in ourselves.

What a great text.
loong
still shaken and asimple buddhist
n.b. Universe could be replaced by Buddha!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: loongdragon
Today, I fell on a writing by GOETHE,I am sure he will not mind my using his beautiful words.So here goesAgain I will be translating from french.

"Until the moment we decide to dedicate ourselves completely,
there remains hesitation,chances of backing off,and always
inefficacity."

Everything you can do or dream you can do, start them!

Boldness, has genius,power,and MAGIC in ourselves.

I had to pop in here. Though I do not know what a Dhamma Warrior is, your words...I had to quote them, as well as "Goethe."

We must have been on the same wave-length, though not as poetic, I've written something quite similar and you're quite accurate!!!

When we ARE bold enough to be what we're meant to, the Universe DOES in fact step in and things begin happening.

People are drawn via that energy with opportunities, finances, "chance-meetings" Synchronicity to be precise, begins working quite in the favor of those whom walk the footsteps meant to fit their very-Being smile

P.S. ( a rather long one) An example:

Once I replaced everyone else's garbage that had taken over my writing room and put it frankly where it belongs, with them, et.

The place they'd put my things, things I didn't even know I had or had thought lost for good...well there was a photo that meant soOooo much to me, just a feeling led me to.

I Didn't know where I was going (the house is quite large) but there it was cob-webs and all!! Walt Whitman (a black and white framed photo of the American poet). Now that IS the Universe at work. Once you make up your mind that is smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/20/14 01:15 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To Elleise.

Again I thank you.

Sister of the Universe.

loong part of the oneness

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To Elleise.

What I call a Dhamma Warrior,is this part in all of us the desire to survive,every moment we are alive.The Dhamma Warrior is not afraid of death,we die a bit more every NOW and get reborn.
When Death will come ,and it will come .Have an open Mind of it's "job".

loong
Dhamma Warrior simple buddhist.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none

Translated from french."Le guerrier interieur"by Thierry Pasquier.

"Integrity is a fantastic quality and so difficult to attain.
Being monolithic and at the same time to be flexible enough supplenessto face whatever comes our way;without integrity ,a path cannot have heart.

It is now time to lunge in the middle of the fight that the Warrior
is fighting against his false ptride and his alineating needs.

loong
Dhamma warriod/simple buddhist.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

The text that will be put down on ,is translated by who else "i"
The title of the book is LE GUERRIER INTERIEUR, meaning the inside Warrior .The author is Thierry Pasquier.

"Worrying is becoming accessible.Once you are worried,you hang on to anythingin adesperate way.Once your hoocked ,you will become tired ,however ,you will also wear our the source of your worrying"

loong's comment; Lisa and all thewriters that I have read say the same thing :DO NOT fight with a problem ,live it,then go back to Mindfulness,living the present moment,

loong
simple buddhist.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none

text taken from a french book by Thierry Pasquier,:le Guerrier Interieur:Texts taken at random and translated by me.

"We must look at all the paths.The paths lead nowhere They all culminate in our Death.But the one that is courageous all the way ,
will make the warrior discover marvels.The other will make him upset.The first shall make him strong,the second will make him weak.

loong
dhamma warrior,simple buddhist.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Lisa - Buddhism 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.