Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#849468 01/01/14 12:37 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
this one is scary, I have seen this guy before in other dreams trying to come up to me and talk. I was leaving work,at least I think it was work. but my job doesnt have steps to the door. he came out of no where and grabbed the back of my neck. I felt my hair being pulled as well. I looked around in fear to see who it was, I said do I know you. he just looked at me. tall dark man with a hat, small eye. another man heavy set was coming down the stairs and noticed I was afraid of this guy and ran to make him let me go, the heavy guy kept telling him that he didnt want him to call mother. I saw the dean from a distance, at least I thought it was, and called him over with my hand. I could yell. I woke up with the guy with his hands on my neck and they were trying to get him to stop. what the heck does that mean?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Anjel37 #850165 01/08/14 01:08 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I don't know...

That's one of the best answers I respect actually. It almost sounds like one of those series like the ones on prime...the fringe, the verge something...

If it's a continuing dream and you recognize not only the surroundings, but a presence w/in it there's usually something within your sub-conscience that's trying to tell you something.

If you're watching some movies or series, it could be they interact. I've had that happen before and I recognize when they do.

I'm like, "Oh ya, I remember. I saw that last night on the kindle."

I wouldn't be worried at this point, but if you've more details, and it's repetitive, it really could lead to undiscovered truths yet discovered. confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 01/08/14 01:14 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Anjel37 #850312 01/08/14 08:44 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks for the response Elleise, afterwards I felt like I was coming down the stairs from the other side and the mother the other guy mentioned was Mother Azna. So I m not clear who the guy was and why I made him angry on the other side. maybe he was a visitor as well and wants me to stop doing what im doing. Im prating for answers.

Anjel37 #852941 01/26/14 07:05 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sorry I've been away for a long time. Many of my family, including myself, had health issues. Anyway...for this dream, I don't feel the need to do a symbol by symbol interpretation because, well, I sense it is not just a dream formed by your subconscious mind.

I am not trying to frighten you--please don't be scared--but it is my feeling that you did have a paranormal experience during your dream state. I told you before that I felt you were a sensitive.

For some reason, this spirit is attracted to you. You have help. There are helpful, protective spirits around you.

Instead of praying for answers to what may intentionally be hidden to you for now, pray for protection. Then, it is vital that you KNOW you are protected and to STOP thinking of this spirit. To think of him gives him the attention he wants from you. He wants attention. Do not give it.

If I were to interpret this dream as though it was a typical dream, I'd say that someone is trying to keep you from expressing yourself, your emotions or thoughts (choking you). Someone wants to stop you from helping others and from acting on your own free will and independent thoughts (grabbing your neck). This person often hides a part of himself (hat) and does not have an open mind. He lacks vision and sees little in life (small eye).

Then, others in your life will rush to your aid. Look for a teacher type person (dean) and someone who is prosperous (fat) in your life to stand up for you and your right to express who you are. But the fact that his heavyset man mentioned Mother Azna makes me lean towards the supernatural explanation. Few know of Her.

Let me know if the dream continues.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Thanks, Lori, I woke up and don't know the results of the dream. But I guess it was I was able to get away from him if I hadn't woke up. I've been doing extra prayers to archangel Michael. Mother Azna as well. I always appreciate your interpretations no matter how long it takes. You're awesome Lori!!! Shooting blessings, Love and Light your way!!!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I really do agree w/Lori...

Sensitives, on so many different levels often have a hard time of it. They're open basically to criticisms based on things I can only relay to others like a square box, and that's all there is, when there really is soOOooo much more to everything.

Think of it as still seeing the Earth as being "flat."

Sensitives, especially during dream-states (there are different levels) are simply disconnected to their physical surrounding, which pretty much leaves them to information like, almost exactly like a "wireless-web/net."

For me, when I've seen a person or recognize a person and they appear or have appeared in dreams before, I pay attention.

Sometimes they're guides/energy that is somehow attracted not only to you but the situation itself.

If it were me, I'd keep a dream journal if you really want to get to the bottom of what it is. If you don't feel threatened...you could always ask ahead of time for protection and answers only from energies that have a high frequency or are positive.

This actually aligns with this article I'm trying to get out. Almost done, but dreams...? They're like layers of an onion and don't think for a moment any scientist or Dr. in the world has it all figured out.

They don't wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 01/30/14 06:40 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
thanks Eleise, I do keep a dream journal and write down most that stand out. I know I should write all, but I just don't feel like it.

Anjel37 #854244 01/30/14 08:05 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Angel,

I'm the same way. And honestly just letting go of whatever really is just so freeing. smile

I stopped my journaling many years ago. It just took too much out of me and finally didn't care.

I'm like, if it's REALLY important, it'll come back and take formation in its own sweet time.

(However, I do keep a recorder handy for the good stuff - VAC so I don't have to wake myself up.)

Those types? They're usually quite close to something I really do need direction with and almost always when I don't listen to them, end up foot in places rather uncomfortable.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 01/30/14 08:07 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
yea, Im trying to take a dream class, but it's no real way of interpreting because it's evryones own expereince and spirit that allows you to interpret them

Anjel37 #856009 02/10/14 11:07 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
True, Anjel. There are different approaches to dream interpretation. In the field of psychology, it is called, "dream analysis" and is based upon the findings of Carl Jung mostly as Freud's theories have been largely rejected.

There are universal dream symbols, cultural dream symbols and accidental dream symbols. Universal symbols have the same meaning for the collective human race because of shared experiences. Cultural symbols are shared within those of the same culture. Accidental symbols are unique to the individual based upon his personal experiences with an image or token.

Knowing all of this still does not ensure an accurate interpretation. Why? Because there is so much more to "read" than the dream symbols. A dove, for example, can mean different things to dreamers. Does this symbolize "peace" or "gentleness" or "vulnerability?"

Also, every little dream detail matters. The location, the weather conditions, the colors, and above all, the feelings of the dreamer.

In addition, the interpreter must fill in a lot of gaps by reading the dreamer's energy or aura. Clairsentience, clairvoyance...the clairs help.

I will work on a dream interpretation method for sensitives as opposed to psych scholars.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.