Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 41 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont apple cocktail and Pepsi with one toast made with L'Authentico D'Italiano (butter), the rest of the leftovers pasta with ground beef and white onions (and ketchup), rigatoni with sauce made by a friend, Freddo milk chocolate caramel center santas, restaurant leftovers, lemon original Skittles, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
And the posts of the new page still does not show here.

I will take that opportunity to mention what I forgot which is that the bread is white.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (butter), a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream) with ground beef and white onions (with ketchup), Freddo milk chocolate santas, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Lay's salt and vinegar chips, macaroni with sauce made by a friend, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, lemon original Skittles, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, restaurant leftovers and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont orange cocktail, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with two toasts with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (1 with butter + 1 with butter and coconut spread), one inside round beef steak with white onions and mushroom sauce and a salad (15% cream and iceburg lettuce), Freddo milk chocolate santas, Lay's regular wavy chips, shells with sauce made by a friend, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont peach cocktail and Pepsi with two toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread 91 with butter & 1 with butter and coconut spread), two small pork chops with mushroom sauce and a salad (15% cream and iceburg lettuce), spaghetti with sauce made by a friend, Freddo milk chocolate santas, Lay's wavy regular chips, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, lemon original Skittles, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the earlier potatoes's grease with added butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape cocktail, Pepsi, Ginger Ale and water with two toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (1 with butter and 1 with butter and coconut spread), a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream) and four small pork chops with mushroom sauce, Lay's wavy regular chips, a poutine (Compliments shoestring fries + poutine sauce + cheese curds), white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fieldberry cocktail and Pepsi with two toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (butter), Hygrade smoked meat with mustard, a salad (iceburg lettuce with 15% cream), two beef top sirloins and one nantes carrot and two white potatoes mashed with mushroom sauce, one raw Pillsbury reindeer pre-cut sugar cookie, Pillsbury pre-cut reindeer sugar cookies, two scrambled eggs with cheese and white uncooked potatoes pan fried (before the eggs) in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont peach cocktail and Pepsi with two fried eggs with Gadoua white bread, a salad (iceburg lettuce and 15% cream) and three small pork chops with rosbif sauce, Virginia peanuts (out of the shells [did that the day before] with salt), two small porchops with one nantes carrot and white potatoes and white onions (1 piece in pieces) mashed and rosbif sauce, lemon original Skittles, one Les Aliments M&M poutine, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fieldberry cocktail and Pepsi with two toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (1 with butter and 1 with butter and coconut spread), fries (with ketchup) and all dressed pizza from Le Normandin, virginia peanuts (out of the shells [did it the previous day] with salt), Lay's wavy regular chips, lemon original Skittles, Golden Harvest pretzel sticks, Knorr homestyle cheddar pasta with green onions and white mushrooms pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont apple cocktail, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with L'Authentico D'Italiano white bread (butter), a salad (iceburg lettuce with 15% cream), white boiled potatoes and ground beef with rosbif sauce, a slice of a chocolate yule log, the pasta leftovers, white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and Golden Harvest pretzel sticks.

Page 38 of 41 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.